The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN! You went there!

I love Dean's uplifting attitude. Makes it seem like I can hit a golf shot lol. Team Hackers best beware. TC is already scared. Look at him all scared. Being scared and what not.

I'm ok with that just as long as it's incoming rather than outgoing. :D

Just finished the best morning of my life! Unbelievable started just before 8; and winding up printouts and specs now. Think I hit everything possible..

Have to save pics and write-ups for later

About to play the north course with these TM guys. Wish me luck hah
That's even better than that great pizza you had last night! Have fun!

Just finished the best morning of my life! Unbelievable started just before 8; and winding up printouts and specs now. Think I hit everything possible..

Have to save pics and write-ups for later

About to play the north course with these TM guys. Wish me luck hah

Fantastic!
Can't wait to see the pics and write-up.

Team Hackers best beware. TC is already scared. Look at him all scared. Being scared and what not.

He is all scared, and he needs his what not.

cg13 with the big day. I'm not so sure I'd want to go through that intensive of a fitting process. I might learn things about my golf swing/game I don't want to know. lol. Though I would like to play the golf course.

Kevin

We will have an announcement about the courses being played for the Morgan Cup tomorrow for everybody.

The Morgan Cup, where Bears and Packers fans unite to take down the legend of TC!

He is all scared, and he needs his what not.

cg13 with the big day. I'm not so sure I'd want to go through that intensive of a fitting process. I might learn things about my golf swing/game I don't want to know. lol. Though I would like to play the golf course.

Kevin

JB! This is great!

We will have an announcement about the courses being played for the Morgan Cup tomorrow for everybody.

Fantastic news JB, thanks for the update. The unmanly like crush developing between a Bears fan and a Packers fan is making me feel queasy.

That's just fear son. That's just fear.

Fantastic news JB, thanks for the update. The unmanly like crush developing between a Bears fan and a Packers fan is making me feel queasy.

Nice to hear. I'm very interested in the courses and match ups.

Thats awesome JB, can't wait to hear where we will be playing!

The unmanly like crush developing between a Bears fan and a Packers fan is making me feel queasy.

I just heard that Don Majkowski was giving throwing lessons to Jay Cutler, so you are good to go there.

That is great JB...can't wait to see which course(s) the battle will be staged on.

On fire today!

That's what happens when your lady makes you paint the living room dude. You miss the forum, get hostile, then release the kracken on poor Paradisians.

Looking forward to hearing it JB

just tap it in!

Hahahaha, dude you were being hostile? Shoot, growing up in the tough streets of Tempe, AZ may have hardened me some then.

That's what happens when your lady makes you paint the living room dude. You miss the forum, get hostile, then release the kracken on poor Paradisians.

Hahahaha, dude you were being hostile? Shoot, growing up in the tough streets of Tempe, AZ may have hardened me some then.

Those are rough streets, you are one hard sob.

lol. The Majic Man rocked.

Great news about the courses to be played announcement.

Kevin

Ah great news about the courses! Cannot wait.

Maybe it's the fumes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back