Official NBA Thread

Dallas just needs to give it to Dirk every time down the court and hope he can score 90. Barrea is terrible. Talk about a choker.

Barrea, has been playing terribly but its amazing Yorkems friend can even get on the court against the rest of those giants.

Flopping sucks and I hate it, but every guy is going to do it giving the chance. We used to do it in football, baseball, hockey, and soccer. It also pisses the opposing player off and then you try to goat him into getting himself ejected. The only sports I've played where it doesn't happen is golf and tennis.

You need to read the Tiger US Open thread... :act-up:

Barrea, has been playing terribly but its amazing Yorkems friend can even get on the court against the rest of those giants.

He just clanged a wide open 3. Seriously, get the ball to the big German.

Barrea misses again, and Miller drains a 3.

Carlisle needs to tell Brickea to stop shooting three's. Just drive the lane and dish to the Germanator.

Dirk just doesn't have enough help to win this series. No matter what happens in this game, there is just no way they can win this thing.

Dirk just doesn't have enough help to win this series. No matter what happens in this game, there is just no way they can win this thing.

Dirk and the friggin Brick Layers. The Mavs miss Caron Butler big time.

Carlisle needs to tell Brickea to stop shooting three's. Just drive the lane and dish to the Germanator.

It seems tough for him to just drive to the hole and dish against Miami's length and athleticism. I'd like to see more plays that catch Miami being overly agressive and leave Marion or Peja open for the corner three.

So I take it that JJ's not unleashing the fury? Well, at least he's got a hot wife to cry home to.

Finally Stevenson hits a couple threes. Better get that guy the ball some more.

So I take it that JJ's not unleashing the fury? Well, at least he's got a hot wife to cry home to.

The dude is hustling his arse off, but I just think he's facing a team that will shut his drive and dish down. They don't have to collapse the D to the inside when he drives, because just about everyone on the Heat can swat his layup and pass attempts.

Barrea needs to be benched. And Jason Terry. Neither one of them can make a shot. Terrible basketball. And Chris Bosh is putting on a clinic.

Kidd needs to get back in and get Dallas calmed down and running some set-plays.

What's the Vegas line on O rebounds for Miami?

20? 25?

I ran out of witty tapatalk signatures...

I agree Captain. Someone tweet Carlisle the definition of the blockout. Apparently Dallas never practices it.

Finally exploiting the corner threes.

Stevenson cant miss, get him the dang ball.

Dirk went to his left hand/finger after that shot. I wonder how much it is effecting him

I ran out of witty tapatalk signatures...

Who is that wearing Bosh jersey and scoring all those points?

This game looks too much like all the other games. Dallas can never sieze control and put the game away. Miami with the lead and toying with Dallas.

Looking at Dallas there's one guy they can really use right now. Allen Iverson. They need an athletic guard that can slash and finish at the basket. Plus he can defend Wade. Miami is just so athletic that unless you can shoot lights out, especially from 3, it's tough to beat them.

Dallas need to slow this game down and hit these threes to have a chance.

Wowwww is all I can say about that play on D by Wade and then to go down on O and make that sick little shot in traffic. Woww

Back