2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
GG: no need to apologize as we all know this is completely out of your hands (well unless you are the resorts IT person then it is your fault)! LOL

I second this. Very kind of you to apologize GG, but that isn't even remotely on you.

If you received an email from GG you have first crack at making a reservation with the resort. I got mine and I am PUMPED!!

I believe that the email means you are in no matter what, and its just a matter of you making the reservation now

I will be joining as soon as I have the $$$ to cover the down payment. I love all the excitement around this exciting weekend!

well guys i gotta head back to work, thanks again GG and JB for a awesome event and all the hard work, i will be watching my phone like a teen watching skinamax

Wow, that is busy. Awesome that you are in though. Glad you didn't miss the sign-up.

I wouldn't miss this man. I am stoked

Just pushed the meeting from 2 to 2:30 for the 2nd time now lol

well guys i gotta head back to work, thanks again GG and JB for a awesome event and all the hard work, i will be watching my phone like a teen watching skinamax

haha That is Funny

AARRGGGHHH :at-wits-end:
I JUST realized my email to GG was sitting in my outbox not doing anything....just sitting there...for me to find and get all frustrated over!

sent my email in, just waiting for the response.

Maybe the wager shouldn't be how many people will sign up today but instead how many pages of posts will occur since 12. Quite a few all ready.

AARRGGGHHH :at-wits-end:
I JUST realized my email to GG was sitting in my outbox not doing anything....just sitting there...for me to find and get all frustrated over!

You are such a Toad!!

I have responded to everyone who has sent an email. If you sent one and didn't get an email back from me please let me now. The resort has said that we should be good to go by 2pm at that time I will email everyone with the number to call to make your reservation.

By receiving the email from me just now that is your confirmation that you are within the 60 people limit and you have priority to get your reservations in. So no need to worry as of right now if you sent your email in you are good to go. :smile:

Maybe the wager shouldn't be how many people will sign up today but instead how many pages of posts will occur since 12. Quite a few all ready.

It is something isnt it .. Everyone still has to call and reserve. That will be the true test. But can you imagine a sell out on the first day

I have responded to everyone who has sent an email. If you sent one and didn't get an email back from me please let me now. The resort has said that we should be good to go by 2pm at that time I will email everyone with the number to call to make your reservation.

By receiving the email from me just now that is your confirmation that you are within the 60 people limit and you have priority to get your reservations in. So no need to worry as of right now if you sent your email in you are good to go. :smile:

Thank you GG......I'm very excited I feel like dancing :alien2::banana::blob::bananadance: Shout out to JB & GG for their Hard work!!!!!!!!

We hope that some of our newer forum members that have decided to join us for this great weekend, and those with only a few posts, decide to hang around a bit and talk on the forum and let people get to know you.

We hope that some of our newer forum members that have decided to join us for this great weekend, and those with only a few posts, decide to hang around a bit and talk on the forum and let people get to know you.

Oh Yea, I plan on being around here for a long time to come. This place is right up my alley!

You are such a Toad!!
It's a stupid .mil computer/server, maybe it had me in some sort of hodling pattern...who knows.

Just ask Canadan. I am like herpes. I never go away..lol I love this place.

Just ask Canadan. I am like herpes. I never go away..lol I love this place.

They have a pill to keep in check though ...I HOPE.haha:laugh:

..Well let's see, I'm from Orlando, so it's easy for me to hop on over to the Grand Cypress. If you need any help in the planning stages let me know.

My email has been sent...great early response today. Hope that the 60 fills up faster than JB and GG can imagine.

..Well let's see, I'm from Orlando, so it's easy for me to hop on over to the Grand Cypress. If you need any help in the planning stages let me know.

That is a kind offer, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back