Forum Testing - Swing Thought

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
At THP, we believe that testing should be done not only by us, but also by the wonderful forum members and we have another new testing project. One of the cool features about being an active member of the THP Forum is that we look to you guys/gals, the consumers, to give feedback on equipment to golfers all around the world. Each month we send out iron sets, drivers, putters, trainings aids and golf balls to our active members to be a part of the THP Forum Member testing.

new-era-band0.jpg

http://swingthought.com/

A new product is hitting the market and THP and the company want to get real world honest feedback from actual consumers that get a chance to try it out.

Please remember that at THP we take all levels of testing seriously, whether it be a new driver, a set of irons or a training aid. We hope we get the same participation levels in each type of forum testing we do regardless of the product. It is the goal of this site to help educate consumers by consumers on whether or not a product works as advertised.

Criteria
You must be able to play golf (either on course or driving range).
10 forum members will be chosen to be part of this testing.

Testing Process
If selected it will be your job to test the simple training aid out frequently and update the official testing thread with feedback on your findings.

To participate you must be an active forum member or become an active forum member. Being active on THP has its benefits and product testing is one of them (monthly testing like this). If you are new, that is okay, being active is more than just tenure.

Registration is always fast, free, and easy.
The Hackers Paradise - Register

Rules
This is not a contest, so there really are no rules.

To sign up, all we ask is you post in this thread, that you want to try out the Swing Thoughts training aid.

Keep in mind if you are not chosen for this, there will be plenty of opportunities in the future here at THP for testing and other product trials. Stay active and you will have a chance to be part of these awesome testings we do here.

TESTERS SELECTED

OEM Kevin
Jacob Robertson
Hackin' Lefty DevRickus
SW FLA
Butters35
Biggsy
cheffor
chewie69
_JL_
IceyShanks

Last edited:
Looks awesome JB but I think you forgot something

I would love to try this out. Lord knows my game needs help.

I would most definately test this little guy out. I do need to be reminded to "swing smooth".

Last edited:
I just checked out there site and I really like the idea. I'd like to test it out for sure. I think it's a very good idea. Thanks to THP and Swing Thought for the opportunity.

Definitely would love to try this one as well. Thank you so much!

I'd definitely be interested in trying this out. Usually all I'm thinking during my swing is "Don't shank it!".

I would like to try this out, may help my swing, which can only be a good thing

Many Thanks

I'd be interested in testing this.

I'd definitely be interested in trying this out. Usually all I'm thinking during my swing is "Don't shank it!".

Mine would read don't look left!!

I think it is just about one of the coolest ideas I have seen in a while. Sometimes, we need to be reminded to calm down and do what we need to do.

I would love to give this a try. I was thinking about trying this thing out anyway so this would be a great opportunity. I would be interested in the Swing Smooth model.

Last edited:
I would love to test this out. Looks like a great product.

I would like to try this out. I need on that says " don't think about the water".

I would love to test this out. My current swing thought is...get ready to say "fore".

Id wear the heck out of the tempo one. When my tempo is good Team Paradise is in trouble.

Well since my first few posts were kind of wise alecky I will use my third post as a yes please! Seems like a simple yet good helper. Checking out their site I think TEMPO would be my swing thought.

Put me down for the alignment model, lord knows I need all the help I can get.

the website is pretty cool too, I love the t-shirts, such as "Science is for losers, swing thoughts are for winners."

I think tempo would go great on me too. That, or balance.

I would love to try this out.

Thanks again for another opportunity!!

Their website is great. Hopefully everyone is checking this one out!

Tempo or Smooth Swing would be my choice I think

Hey RxGus, swingthought has a TShirt made just for you!

shirt4.jpg

_______________________________________________________________________________________

id love to try this out. I think its neat concept.

Back