HELP: Adams Head Cover Failure

Snyperx

Reaction score
Handicap
35.3L
I just finished cleaning my #4 Adams a4OS hybrid and went to put the head cover back on when the sock seam failed and the head of club popped through. Has anyone else had a head cover fail in this manner? I'm pretty bummed since the clubs are only a week or so old. What is the best way to fix it? Thanks!!!

If it's so new, it sounds like a manufacturers flaw... talk to the store you got it from, and if they can't help you, talk to the company.

If it's so new, it sounds like a manufacturers flaw... talk to the store you got it from, and if they can't help you, talk to the company.

Yeah, try the store first, but for something like that you may have to talk to Adams. If the store can't do anything about it, I'm sure Adams will take care of you.

I'm sure if you call Adams they will get you hooked up with a new one! If they don't that's terrible customer service on their part and don't really deserve a great customer like you.

As the others have said, it's only a week old it has to be a flaw. Either way the store or Adam's should replace it for you

Thought someone may have experienced this and had a quick fix. I sent an email to Adams. I will see what can be done. Thanks everyone.

Last edited:
Thought there someone may have experienced this and had a quick fix. I sent an email to Adams. I will see what can be done.

I am certain you will be happy with their solution. They definitely don't want bad experiences for their customers.

I heard back from Adams. Not the answer I wanted. They stated that since the cover is from a set of not in production clubs they no longer have the head covers available. Robert, stated that he would look around the office to see if he might be able to dig up a cover, but said that he couldn't promise anything.

I heard back from Adams. Not the answer I wanted. They stated that since the cover is from a set of not in production clubs they no longer have the head covers available. Robert, stated that he would look around the office to see if he might be able to dig up a cover, but said that he couldn't promise anything.

That makes sense, and it sounds like they are genuinely trying to do good by you.

That makes sense, and it sounds like they are genuinely trying to do good by you.

I kind of figured I was out of luck. I had to try. Guess I better learn to sew and fix it myself:) HONEY!!!!

Back