2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reservation made. Waiting for my confirmation as well.

I'm confirmed.
The Canadian invasion may begin!

Awesome Monica!!! I too am fully booked for a full week!!! The wife is coming with me, and I have already emailed GG my confirmation. Woohoo!!! May, here we come!!!

YES! You will make her aware of any girlie spa stuff we do, right?

Has anyone tried to tally up how many have already signed up? Going to bust the 35 1st day sign up barrier if we aren't careful. :thumb:

So. Are we gonna get a total later on tonight of how many people have signed up?

YES! You will make her aware of any girlie spa stuff we do, right?

Absolutely, just let me know, and I will relay it to her. She is all about this being a relaxing trip for her with Disney mixed in.

So. Are we gonna get a total later on tonight of how many people have signed up?

We dont really give out totals, however we will share as we get closer to filling up so people can plan accordingly.

Awesome Matt!!! It is going to be a blast!

It's going to be EPIC :) I think it will be hard to top this one- JB and GG do not know how to disappoint- its not even part of their vocabulary

room is booked....BOOM its on!

CONFIRMED! Ya buddy

I am looking forward to this on so many levels. Haven't had a vacation in for-freakin-NEVER. And I will finally get to meet a bunch of THP'ers! The list goes on but I'm trying to work here people... cantcha tell?

Done and done. Slice is just awaiting his confirmation and it's on like Donkey Kong. Thanks again JB & GG for making this happen. Now 11 months of torture and some gut wrenching teasers, i'm sure, from JB and then it's party time.

Confirmed!

Are we going to see the Biggsy long ball in may of 2012?
That's the plan. It's really nothing special, you should really watch belbin hit a ball, he makes me look like a child.

+1...Biggsy speaks the truth. It is an unbelievable event.
I really wish I had a chance to meet you at the last outing. There were a couple of people I never got a chance to shake hands with, I won't let it happen again.

I am looking forward to this on so many levels. Haven't had a vacation in for-freakin-NEVER. And I will finally get to meet a bunch of THP'ers! The list goes on but I'm trying to work here people... cantcha tell?

What's that?

The porch rockers are confirmed!

That's the plan. It's really nothing special, you should really watch belbin hit a ball, he makes me look like a child.

I really wish I had a chance to meet you at the last outing. There were a couple of people I never got a chance to shake hands with, I won't let it happen again.

You are being too modest man.

It will have been 2 years since people named Biggsy and SethO have been at the same outing together. Hopefully, this year, no crappy situations will arise.

Good deal, y'all have more help representing middle Georgia next year with T0AD and myself joining in on the party. :rockon:

Done and done. Slice is just awaiting his confirmation and it's on like Donkey Kong. Thanks again JB & GG for making this happen. Now 11 months of torture and some gut wrenching teasers, i'm sure, from JB and then it's party time.

Awesome Spank...looking forward to seeing you and SriSliceAlot already. You guys are both hysterical.

Don't even worry about it bro. I was so turned around with it being my first outing I didn't meet a bunch of people. I will make it a point to find you at this one!

OG & KB!!! You had me worried a little with all that talk last week. So glad you are in!

It will have been 2 years since people named Biggsy and SethO have been at the same outing together. Hopefully, this year, no crappy situations will arise.
I hear you. Miss seeing you brother. 2012 will be a great year for all of us. Put all the crap behind us. Thrilled you are booked on this one!

I know I read it somewhere, but all of the rooms are part of villas right? so if u booked a double, then you are sharing 1 bedroom in a 4 bedroom villa that has a common area right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back