I'm on the way to ride a Thomas the tank engine train ride at 10 am on a Sunday. Here's my man card.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

I'm on the way to ride a Thomas the tank engine train ride at 10 am on a Sunday. Here's my man card.

Nah, you just traded your Man Card for the Dad Card for the day...unless Foster is not going with you :act-up:

Nah, you just traded your Man Card for the Dad Card for the day...unless Foster is not going with you :act-up:

Haha, yeah, I've always wanted to ride thomas. We're driving 2 hours for a 20 minute train ride.

i lost my man card for about 6 months before my wife opened her beauty store and i became her test subject...

what happened to me in those 6 months is between me and my therapist...:beat-up:

Haha, yeah, I've always wanted to ride thomas. We're driving 2 hours for a 20 minute train ride.

That's just being an awesome DAD bro!

Completely agree, dad card rules are in effect for that. No shame for playing the dad card.

i lost my man card for about 6 months before my wife opened her beauty store and i became her test subject...

what happened to me in those 6 months is between me and my therapist...:beat-up:

Why is it every time I see this word now I think of Sean Connery in Celebrity Jeopardy?

Alex, I'll take the rapist for $300. :D

i lost mine when i cried at my wedding three times!!

That's why I love the court house.

Judge: "You wanna get married"

Us: "yep"

Judge: "I now pronounce you man and wife"

No time for tears and sooooo cheap!

Serious golfers use Tapatalk.

That's why I love the court house.

Judge: "You wanna get married"

Us: "yep"

Judge: "I now pronounce you man and wife"

No time for tears and sooooo cheap!

lol the first time was during the service
the second was during my speech
and the third was during the first dance
god im a wuss

Why is it every time I see this word now I think of Sean Connery in Celebrity Jeopardy?

Alex, I'll take the rapist for $300. :D

Lol. Dennis and I were just talking about that skit. The other one that is great is "I'll take the "pen is" (pronounced as one word) mightier".

Btw, I love this thread. It's hilarious.

Great thread guys, I'm getting emotional just reading through it while sipping on my whisky and hitting my desk with a hammer.

Dad card can get you all sorts of freedoms that the man card just does not allow. I say staple that man card to your butt cheek and go get waxed!

Blew about $150 on shots and beers at the bar with my buddy. Then we spent all night complaining about not being able to pick up any of the nearly naked chicks on the dance floor because we're both married.

Man card resecured...J/K

Although I got to play a TPC, when I was inTexas playing 18 at TPC San Antonio, my wife was back home in Wisconsin taking care of our infant daughter who was sick. I felt like I should have turned in my man card because I didn't jump on a plane right away to help care for my daughter.

Anyone who has a problem with a massage and footrub has never had one before. I'd secure that man card for a day at the spa.

Tapatalkin' this mutha.

No way man, awesome father card awarded if so.

Yeah, I cry at movies, yeah I get massages. Its all good. But I've never had a manicure or a pedicure. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Admittedly, Ive gotten a few pedicures with the wife! I enjoy a foot massage portion....Please dont post up when you get your first manzillion.

Admittedly, Ive gotten a few pedicures with the wife! I enjoy a foot massage portion....Please dont post up when you get your first manzillion.

Oh my...

Manzilian wax...my taint hurt just thinking about it!

I have been known to polish OG's toenails pink when he is asleep in the recliner. He usually leaves it on for a week or so. :alien:

I have been known to polish OG's toenails pink when he is asleep in the recliner. He usually leaves it on for a week or so. :alien:

Haha, I will never be able to look at OG the same again.

No one touches my feet, ever! I don't even touch my feet, lol.

Back