Bridgestone ball fitting

the4hornes

Reaction score
Handicap
Has anyone had a ball fitting session and made the switch based on the recommendation from the fitting session? Bridgestone was at my course Saturday and they recommend the B330-S for me. I normally use a proV1. I think I'll give the B330-S a try. I need all the help I can get.
I think the Bridgestone ball fitting is fairly unbiased. They recommend the guy that was in front of me stay with his current Titlelist ball that he was using.

I was fitted for the b330-rx and made the switch from the pro-v1. I haven't looked back since.

Thats notable for a company to do a ball fitting and not recomend one of there products. I like that bridgestone has so many balls to choose from at the tour level alone. I have been playing a b330-s for the last couple days well 3 days and i have been very pleased with its performance. I am pretty new to the game so i am not able to check stop the ball or anything but it responds well off all my clubs and I like feel off the putter. I seem to get good distance with it too.

I like distance, but my main desire in a ball is stopping power around the greens. I'm itching to try the B330-R.

If you go to the search area you will find that there are more than a couple of threads on Bridgestone ball fittings. There are alot of folks on here that have gone through the fitting and have been impressed and are currently gaming a Bridgestone ball.

Yep, I did the fitting 2 years ago and have played the B330-RX since then. I love the ball, and I do hit it farther than I used to hit the ProV1. It is not quite as good at checking up, but it certainly does not roll out like a rock either. At my age distance has become king.

I used to use the e6, then the 330-s, and now the 330-RX. The ball fittings have been good for my game so far.

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

I was recommended the B330-RXS. I currently play a Z Star. I liked the RXS, I just wish they woulda done more than just watch me hit 3 drivers with the RX and 3 with the RXS.

I recommend hitting the search button on this one.
There are close to a hundred threads on Bridgestone Ball Fitting as well as multiple reviews, articles and videos on it as well.

Has anyone had a ball fitting session and made the switch based on the recommendation from the fitting session? Bridgestone was at my course Saturday and they recommend the B330-S for me. I normally use a proV1. I think I'll give the B330-S a try. I need all the help I can get.
I think the Bridgestone ball fitting is fairly unbiased. They recommend the guy that was in front of me stay with his current Titlelist ball that he was using.

I used the ProV for years until going through first a online fitting and then a live fitting, and I found out just how much distance I was losing with the ProV. I switched to the B330RX and could not be happier. Gained at least 15 yards wiith the driver, and lost nothing around the green. Great ball.

As noted there are ton of reviews here at THP. Searching should get you many returns.

I've been meaning to try the B330S as a replacement to the ProV1, mostly because of the cover durability issues the ProVs still seem to display with regards to milled wedge grooves and cart path landings.

I did a ball fitting a couple months back. They fit me to both the B330-RX and the E6. I'm gaming the E6 -- it was straighter for me, still felt decent around the greens, is more affordable, and perhaps most importantly, comes in orange.

Back