MattyKrack17

MattyCaulk AkA DigDug
Reaction score
Handicap
Anyone interested in having a get together? Play 36 one day. I know rockmanor is $60 with a $20 replay.

Is like to meet a couple locals, figured with 36 we could switch groups up. Open to opinions

I now tap while I talk

I'm in Western Pennsylvania but I'd gladly drive a little for a get-together.

I'm open to anything

I now tap while I talk

Nobody else? Come on guys

I now tap while I talk

I'm certainly game, just let me know when and where if y'all don't mind

Come on ppl lol

I now tap while I talk

So much for this matt...

I'm still up for it though

I played RockManor with OEM, g4l, and Hanks back in March. I'd love to get another crack at that course now that everything is grown in. I really liked the layout of that place.

It's a 2 1/2 hour drive for me. I think it might be much to drive 5 hours (total) and play 36 holes. Would still like to play with some THP'ers.

It's really nice now man....the greens are much better now, almost too fast which makes for interesting approach shots as well since they don't hold like they did in March.

all the public courses are great to play around here until late July through August when the convection oven gets turned on and the watering of the fairways and greens start to slow down. divots? more like dust balls

I played RockManor with OEM, g4l, and Hanks back in March. I'd love to get another crack at that course now that everything is grown in. I really liked the layout of that place.

It's a 2 1/2 hour drive for me. I think it might be much to drive 5 hours (total) and play 36 holes. Would still like to play with some THP'ers.

For those thinking about it if you need to stay over night there was a hotel I stayed at that was about 5-10 minutes from the course. I think it was a Marriott.

For those thinking about it if you need to stay over night there was a hotel I stayed at that was about 5-10 minutes from the course. I think it was a Marriott.

That would have been awesome when I traveled for work and had 20-30 free Marriott stays..lol

My summer is packed but I'm down for anything! It's like 2 hours exactly from me.

I would be in. I probably could round up a couple of other peeps too.....

Well I'm going to assume weekend would be best for everyone? And is it possible to get a head count so far?

Saturdays would personally be best for me.

Looks like its about 45-50 minutes from me. I'd be down and could probably bring one of my buddies too, depending on the date.

I think Mary had talked about wanting to put together another NE type of Outing in July.....I've got a pm into her to see if she wants to do the Poconos again or DE

5 hours is a bit much for me too...but if anyone is closer to the wilkes-barre/scranton area I'd certainly be interested in playing

I'm game if the day works for me. I think there are better places to go than Rocky Manor around Philly/DE - Glen Mills (South of Philly), Makefield Highlands (just N of Philly), Turtle Creek (W of Philly), Deerfield (Newark, Del) or White Clay Creek (Near Wilmington). Just a thought.

we have tons of great courses here - Rock is nice, WHite Clay and Deerfield are also top notch. No shortage of reasonable hotels in the area! Need andy suggestions just hollar

Back