What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steak & shake went after Mass, feeling sick :sick:

Making Gammon, Potatoe Wedges, Peas and Fried Egg for Tea at the moment, yummy.....

good old fashioned hamburgers and hot dogs tonight

had beef teriyaki from a local japanese place... wow... i gotta go back there soon

Poutine @ La Banquise!

Whole roasted chicken with carrots, red potatoes, onions and parsnips.

Porotbello Fiorentina pizza.

Perfect ribeyes tonight. Also had asparagus, baked potato and a salad.

I had spicy tuna roll sushi.

Tapatalkin' this mutha.

Mushrooms filled with a bolognaise style filling and tagliateli

Hopefully some nice NY strips on the grill and some Yukon/Cauliflower Mash and fresh asparagus, my mouth is already watering!

Dinner @ McMenamins for my son's 18th birthday. Looks like a Wilbur burger is on order (PNW'ers will know).

Beer can chicken baby! BOOM goes the dynamite!

side note: I don't drink so we actually use Dr. Pepper.

IMG_4545.jpg

Seared Filet with Grilled Vidalia Onions and Portabella Mushrooms in a Sherry Vinaigrette with a Baked Potato and Grilled Broccolini.

How do I follow CG13? Impossible....no pic...just nachos.

How do I follow CG13? Impossible....no pic...just nachos.

you might not be able to beat CG's pic, BUT i'll eat nachos for breakfast or any meal obviously. LOVE NACHOS!

im just good at presenting! haha - after all these years ina restaurant - plating is key and it sorta rubs off. im really just an average cook - i do it alot and learn all the time.

Very well.....tomorrow I need to work on my nachos presentation and see what I can come up with. Gotta master the sour cream "dollop" on top. Dollop...sp??? :act-up:

had japanese food again tonight... this time it was the shrimp tempura with fried rice

planned for Cedar Plank Salmon, rotesseried garlic asparagus and long grain rice.

Disappointing fast food for the next two nights since I have to go to school straight from work.
I was beyond spoiled in Montreal with all the amazing street food and eateries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back