2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to go this so bad but once again it will be the weekend my wife will want to celebrate our anniversary. We need to move this outing away from the weekend near May 22nd or I will never get to go : (

Where's the hard and fast rule saying you need to celebrate together?

jk, bring her though...she'll have fun golfing or not.

:alien2::banana:Over 24 hours w/o a post in this thread. 10YardDraw, are you alright? Anyway, 331 to go:golf::joy:

im sorry too, was busy today lol

The outing that just passed was by far the best golf experience of my life, and the courses we played did not even matter. It was the people! Don't worry about being new, just sign up, and trust me, you will have a great time, and feel like family quickly.

Glad you had a good time. To think you were nothing more than CL's friend and how the roles have been reversed.

THP Kool-Aid...another idea for the THP Store. Maybe two options, "virgin" or "uncle-daddied" :act-up:

We already have a lot of users of certain products that have clearly been drinking a lot of other kool aid before. :alien:

I want to go this so bad but once again it will be the weekend my wife will want to celebrate our anniversary. We need to move this outing away from the weekend near May 22nd or I will never get to go : (

Not sure that will happen, but I can tell you that Orlando is a great vacation.

I talked about this outing to entirely too many people this weekend.. After starting my story for the 5th or 6th time, I realized how truly excited I am....

...for something that is still 11 months away.

I know the feeling, and the funny thing is folks just look at me after I talk with them and say "that sounds nice." They don't seem to understand the enthusiam level I am at.

Cool story Beowulf, OR did know his popcorn and was also pretty good at marketing. I used to love me some "Green Acres" although I was more partial to Mr Haney.
I always favored the Monroe Brothers

I talked about this outing to entirely too many people this weekend.. After starting my story for the 5th or 6th time, I realized how truly excited I am....

...for something that is still 11 months away.
330 days my friend!

I know the feeling, and the funny thing is folks just look at me after I talk with them and say "that sounds nice." They don't seem to understand the enthusiam level I am at.

Haha that's when you tell them "I don't need you to care, but I demand you listen!!!!

330 days my friend!

The day countdown has begun!!

I always favored the Monroe Brothers

330 days my friend!

good god man dont say that lol, makes it seem even longer, 11 months sounds allot better

Haha that's when you tell them "I don't need you to care, but I demand you listen!!!!
Oh yeah, and listen they will, for the next 11 months. :egyptian:

The time is going to fly by, it always does!!

i know but when you go by days it seems longer than when you go by months, 11 months everybody lol

Or 8,172 hours. Big number that somehow seems small... Can't wait!

OMG, that is 490,320 minutes.

Suddenly 330 days does sound OK doesn't it?

Has anyone signed up recently for the outing? Just curious how close we are getting to topping this thing off.

lots of chatter about the outing this weekend, I think Ohio is going to be well represented!

All this Sligo/Srixon/Miyazaki/Nike awesomeness is drowning this thread, and I say let's get a revival going!

Who's signing up this week? FULL demo day to get you everything you need to know about what will eventually go into your bag next year, along with golf at the home of the LPGA championship!?

Are you serious?! How is this bad boy not filled?!?!?!

Last week several folks were saying that they hope slots were still open a few days after signup due to awaiting payday, etc. Few days has passed - who else has signed up???

I CAN'T WAIT to get to play such a high caliber course. Will easily be 5X nicer than any course I have ever played!!

If there's a slot open on the morning of the 25th I'm 100% signing up. Finally got all my financial situations somewhat straightened out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back