Official NBA Thread

Lebron that is

I now tap while I talk

Im not struggling with facts, dirk has been a better player this series I just don't think he's overrated

I now tap while I talk

Who said Dirk was overrated? I don't think anyone said that but you maybe.

Never mind. You meant Leflop.

Who said Dirk was overrated? I don't think anyone said that but you maybe.

I never said he's overrated,

I now tap while I talk

It's about time Wade gets a tech for arguing calls.

Wade called on a technical. Way to go

Miami needs to stop with the 3s and drive Wtf

I now tap while I talk

Just got home from playing and getting caught up on everything. Really hoping the Mavs can close this out tonight...Heat seem to be getting a bit frustrated with how things are going (Wade tech). Dirk needs to get it going...and I think he will. Saw that Jet played really well in the first half and picked up where Dirk was struggling offensively.

I want my next car to have Beats audio in it.

Agreed. Good to see Wade tee'ed up for once.

Mahini!!!!!

This game is over, Miami is playing so passive its pathetic

I now tap while I talk

9 point lead for the Mavs going into the 4th. Simply stated - the Mavs are making some crazy (and some clutch) shots. That Terry 3 with time running off the shot clock was big...in addition to the Mahini bucket with no time left.

How many commercials was that? Ten? I don't think they could show more without starting the quarter the next day.

This is the time to get it done. 4th quarter game 6 in the finals. Who's going to be??

Chandler in foul trouble is huge. They need his rebounding in a bad way.

JJ!!!!!!

Wow 18-31 FT for Miami? That's just awful.

Can't miss FTs at this point in the game.

Lebron ain't shooting, can't hit a free throw and they feel the need to shoot 3 s, not smart ball right now

I now tap while I talk

All I can think of when I see that Tundra commercial is Christopher Guest's character in the movie Best In Show. Hahaha

Wow, this might be over, I can't believe the heat are going to let this series slip away from them. Dallas just wanted it more and are playing better, crazy, thats it, crazy!

And they come back with the decision. Hahahaha

Just goes to show you can't buy a championship team, you have to build it.

Look another missed 3

I now tap while I talk

Back