Hirzl Golf Glove - Forum Testing Review Thread

I saw this glove on a website and was wondering if it was any good of course this thread came up first on my google search. Great reviews and thanks for keeping us posted with the wear and tear of the gloves. They seem like there definitely worth the $25 for lasting ability and quality alone.

Played another round with my Trust feel today, and it was raining lightly the whole time, and as advertised the grip when wet are just great. As several has mentioned before in the thread also, I am now considering buying one for my left hand as well. The glov are starting to have a bit more wear, but still a good way from being used up.

Well great job everyone. You guys have done such a great job I think I'm going to have to go and purchase the Hirzl glove. Thanks to Hirzl and THP for this testing!!

Well great job everyone. You guys have done such a great job I think I'm going to have to go and purchase the Hirzl glove. Thanks to Hirzl and THP for this testing!!

I`m almost willing to refund you your money if you don`t like this glove! That how much I like it!

Gonna wash mine this weekend and see how it holds up. Broken record alert: love this glove!

Gonna wash mine this weekend and see how it holds up. Broken record alert: love this glove!

LOL...I actually did this last night by accident and after I took it out of the pack pocket of my pants today, I couldn't even tell it had been through the washer and dryer. I would be interested to hear how it works out for you.

I am also interested in how she holds up. Great news, Golftown has them in stock and they are new. I was giving the employess the run down on these. I was even using their testor to swing the Razrs and Nike's. They had a psray bottle so naturally I doused the glove. Those grips were really wet, heheehe. The glove did its part though.

I just want to thank Hirzl. I also want to mention that giving THP members the chance to test is awesome marketing. If I knew they had these yesterday, I would have sold a bunch. People dont really like the green highlights, but they are sold on the look. Mystified by the Kangaroo leather, a guy said it looks like they are glass cutting gloves but much smaller lines in the grip. I think these will be very successful if people are willing to take a chance. I told the guys at GT that I would not wear another glove. They were really interested...

Yet another 9 in odd conditions for Colorado. It was not overly hot but very muggy and humid. The Hirzl once again came through with zero slipping, still shows absolutely NO signs of wear and still feels as soft as the first day I opened it.

I too sound like a broken record of a commercial, but I love this glove. Will absolutely purchase another when, which probably won't be until the end of the season at this rate!

Great work guys. I know what my next glove will be.

I played 18 yesterday afternoon and the it was hot, sunny, and humid. Temps were in the mid 90s and sweat was flowing. My TRUST Feel performed great throughout the round and I never had any issues with grip. I know I have over 300 holes on this glove, but have lost the exact count. I am only noticing a little palm wear, but still nothing major. This is the best glove I have ever worn...period. I am probably going to play 36 tomorrow and the Hirzl will be in use.

I played another 18 holes yesterday. 9 in the morning and then another 9 in the afternoon heat. I played both rounds without ever taking the glove off and even after playing in the afternoon heat, the glove was still performing flawlessly. I don't know how it keeps your hand from sweating and soaking the glove, but that has to be the best feature of the Hirzl. When you factor in the durability and excellent grip, both wet and dry, I think Hirzl is going to be finding their way into a lot of golf bags in the future.
Once again, thanks THP and Hirzl for the opportunity to test this product. I am 100% sold and plan to order another one if this one ever starts wearing out.

Played 18 with Jefrazie yesterday in some pretty humid conditions. His glove held up really well and he was loving it. Looks nice in person as well. I need to purchase one of these soon. My cheapo Costco special did not do well during yesterdays round

Played 18 yesterday and hit a large bucket before the round. The glove was spot on again. Now if my putting would just take it's que from Hirzl glove as far as performance and constancy. Not a real hot day or was it wet but it was a long day with lots of use and normally I would have used two gloves for that amount of play but the one was enough with zero loss of tackiness. Continue to be very impressed with its durability and playability.

+ 1 on the Costco gloves. They use to be a pretty good deal. Now, not so much.

Played 9 tonight. This glove did nit get warm and it was an awesome night. I am happy with thus glove, it feels so much better after having used it a lost. It docent get crusty like some gloves do. This is great. It's nice that I get the new feeling every time I put the glove on. There is a commericial right there.

been following this thread with interest.
i was looking for them online last night and found them for £25 about $38 are they really that good?

It would take some strong convincing for me to use another glove. I really like these!

been following this thread with interest.
i was looking for them online last night and found them for £25 about $38 are they really that good?

I think they are, I paid £25 for mine and am very happy with it

I think they are, I paid £25 for mine and am very happy with it

It's a lot of money for a glove, but, if they are that good - worth it. We all pay more for towels and umbrellas and bags after all, when they don't affect our performance.

I was laying here trying to count how many rounds I have on this glove. I have at least 8 that I can remember in addition to 4 or 5 range sessions and it still seems very fresh. Leather is still soft and tacky. I don't see it going away any time soon.

Posted via Tapatalk

It's a lot of money for a glove, but, if they are that good - worth it. We all pay more for towels and umbrellas and bags after all, when they don't affect our performance.

That's true but if it last as long as 2 or 3 of my usual gloves then is saves money in the long run

That's true but if it last as long as 2 or 3 of my usual gloves then is saves money in the long run

Good point! Durability is a bonus. It's just trying to convince the weekend golfers to spend that little bit extra on a quality glove.

Another range session with the Hirzl, was quite warm out there but no sign of any club slippage again. Still showing no signs of any wear. The only way you can tell that the glove is used is the thumb is starting to get dirty on top where you grip. Other than that the glove still looks new. My regular gloves would have been showing signs of wear and tear by now.

Hoping to hit the course tomorrow for a round

I will be going out again tomorrow and putting another 9 on this glove. I will write some more tomorrow night.

Now I have played 4 more rounds and had several trips to the driving range since my last update. And the Trust Feel are still performing great, some wear but it`s not destroyed yet. I guess I would have used 2 of my regular gloves by now. I also took a couple of pictures so you guys can see how it`s holding up.

IMG_0011.jpg

IMG_0010.jpg

IMG_0012.jpg

After this weekend, I now have 10 - 18 hole rounds and 10 range sessions on my "Feel" glove.
No wear marks at all and the glove feels as good today as it did the first time I put it on.
I cannot believe how this glove is performing. 2 thumbs up for Hirzl !! :thumb::thumb:

Back