Official NBA Thread

Wow, this might be over, I can't believe the heat are going to let this series slip away from them. Dallas just wanted it more and are playing better, crazy, thats it, crazy!

If the Mavs hold on to this, I'm going to be so happy. I have no team in basketball, but I've slowly throughout these playoffs just started to hate the Heat. It's been great games every night too. Can't ask for more than that (Except a Mavs win).

Uh oh. Dirk hits his shot. Time to warm up Dirk and ice this game.

We can trade baskets for next 7 minutes...no issues there.

Get aggressive, there is no tomorrow if you lose Wtf

I now tap while I talk

This is the NBA and the finals to boot. There's is plenty of time for the Heat to win this or Mavs to blow this. Let's go Mavs!!!!

Be glad to see that smarmy smile wiped off the heat's coach's face

Here we go.....Mavs running clock down and heat getting sloppy!

Chalmers is garbage in all aspects

I now tap while I talk

And that is why Dirk is the finals MVP.

Mavs are rebounding (easy ones) and Dirk comes through in the clutch. Doing what they have to do to close the game and series out. 2 more strong minutes!!

What was all that about Dirk not showing up and stuff earlier??? Ohhh, and where has Lebron been this quarter??? Also, giving up easy offensive rebounds at this point in this game shows lack of heart. It's unacceptable.

Holler at your boy LeBrick.

What a game by Jet!! And James AGAIN fails to show up in the 4th quarter....pure awesomeness!!

Am I missing something or did they just practically quit and give this game away by not at least trying to play the foul game????

IT IS OVER!!! Yeah baby!!! Way to go Mavs!! Shut up Lebron and your decision! Your 7 titles will have to start another year....

He had 7 points but ok lol

I now tap while I talk

Way to go Mark Cuban and the mavericks. The big germanator coming through in the clutch. Thats how you finish a game.

And I said last quarter heat is playing so passive

I now tap while I talk

Way to go Mark Cuban and the mavericks. The big germanator coming through in the clutch. Thats how you finish a game.

And just like that, Texas becomes a basketball state.

I am so happy for Dirk right now - great player and outstanding person; well deserved!!!

Look at the Mavs celebrating with class. Imagine what the Heat would have been doing on the Mavs floor if they won the series in Dallas. Congrats Mavs!!!!

Macs win, good playing, glad dirk finished strong, lebron had no heart, I was hoping he'd step it up this game , I was wrong

I now tap while I talk

All over but the cryin

Back