Another THP Milestone: 20,000 threads!

Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
And THP hits yet another incredible milestone!

I saw we were getting close, and I just wanted to announce that this is the 20,000th thread on The Hackers Paradise forum.

Congrats to everyone, as it is indeed a group effort.

Thanks to JB and GolferGal for providing us a place to hang out and waste vast amounts of time! Not to mention the many online friendships as well as IRL friendships that were (dare I say) forged from this website.

On a side note, we are closing on on 750,000 posts after passing the half million mark in February. I still predict we pass one million before the end of the year. Maybe even before December?

446a5ec1.jpg

Last edited:
Smalls, would you please list them alphabetically? Thank you.

Outstanding.

I am not good at math, but looking at the time it took us to get this far, it is feasible that we would hit one million before November. Definitely by December.

AWESOME! We will reach 1 million! I can feel it!

And THP hits yet another incredible milestone!

I saw we were getting close, and I just wanted to announce that this is the 20,000th thread on The Hackers Paradise forum.

Congrats to everyone, as it is indeed a group effort.

Thanks to JB and GolferGal for providing us a place to hang out and waste vast amounts of time! Not to mention the many online friendships as well as IRL friendships that were (dare I say) forged from this website.

On a side note, we are closing on on 750,000 posts after passing the half million mark in February. I still predict we pass one million before the end of the year. Maybe even before December?

Wow, congrats THP and thanks for letting us know Smally. Could have hit earlier had I not worked all week and went out of town over the weekend, lol.

Thanks THP and all those who help make this the best place on the net!

Congrats to THP!!!

The growth of this site month to month is pretty impressive.

Gotta say thanks just as Smalls did.. I've made friends on this site and learned SO much about the products that I ignored because of bias prior to joining. Thanks THP!

Outstanding.

I am not good at math, but looking at the time it took us to get this far, it is feasible that we would hit one million before November. Definitely by December.

If we have another thread offering Iron testing we may get there before August.....lol

Reactions: JR
Awesome - congrats THP! I only have approximately 15,000 to catch up on! :D

Bar none - best place on the web to hang out, talk golf, and sign up for outings!!

This is AWESOME!!!! Way to go fellow THP'rs now to break a million posts.

Congrats THP! This is quite the milestone!

If we have another thread offering Iron testing we may get there before August.....lol

lol ...+1 You just might have it right.

Thanks THP...

Congrats to everyone on THP! Just growing by leaps and bounds.

Here's to getting to 50 k

I now tap while I talk

lol... repped for that, freaking hilarious.

Congrats THP, this site is growing bigger every day.

Bump for the day crowd.

Back