Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
One has a blur black, the white has a white rip gamma

I now tap while I talk

Just color scheme, I miss my black s3 with a proforce v2. That thing was a mid launching screamed with tons of roll out

I now tap while I talk

Just color scheme, I miss my black s3 with a proforce v2. That thing was a mid launching screamed with tons of roll out

I now tap while I talk

I'm thinking of putting a Matrix Radix HD-6 strong flex in my S3 head.

What's your dislikes with the white s3?

Not so much that I dislike it, it is just I am not getting any more significant distance with it versus my old cleveland HiBore XL so I thouht return it (I have 90 days to return for store credit) and try something new. Plus it has a really high ball flight which I am not "comfortable" with. I hit the regular S3 for two rounds at the outing and got a bit better distance and a lower ball flight.

Just color scheme, I miss my black s3 with a proforce v2. That thing was a mid launching screamed with tons of roll out.

Really? Hmmmm that is exactly what I have been searching for!!! I might try this combination.

I'm thinking of putting a Matrix Radix HD-6 strong flex in my S3 head.

Let me know how this works.

I have the 310 TL in my bag right now and am in love. Its light but not the lightest and the C Kua shaft is really smooth. Pretty forgiving but you should try each one in the line. They all have their different qualities and really do perform/feel differently.

Thanks Yoccos, I have a fear of a cleveland crush coming on. The build quality is outstanding.

Np! I hit every driver in that line multiple times. I loved the 270 as well. I fear that you are correct, those drivers are phenominal and you would be hard pressed to beat the stock shaft that is there right off the bat.

Thanks Yoccos, I have a fear of a cleveland crush coming on. The build quality is outstanding.

I really need some help selecting what shafts to get in the Nike VR Pro Combos. I know I need the clubs 1/2" shorter and 1* flat, but no clue on what shaft to go with. I know on the Mizuno Shaft Optimizer I was a 3 for tempo and my SS with a 6 iron was in the low 80s. Other than that I have no clue on what shaft to select. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I really need some help selecting what shafts to get in the Nike VR Pro Combos. I know I need the clubs 1/2" shorter and 1* flat, but no clue on what shaft to go with. I know on the Mizuno Shaft Optimizer I was a 3 for tempo and my SS with a 6 iron was in the low 80s. Other than that I have no clue on what shaft to select. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Did you try the Rifle 5.5? After the results were announced and I wasn't selected, I ran to my Golftec and got fitted ... And then ordered them lol. My accuracy was SLIGHTLY better with the Project X but my distances were significantly better with the Rifle.
If u can pick grips, I ordered mine with the Golf Pride New Decade in red/black to pick up the red lettering. Looks hotttt!

That's a bummer WR....sorry to hear that a divorce is coming so soon

I have now played three rounds with the white S3 driver and I think I might look at other options. I might look to the original S3 which I hit and was so happy with at the last outing, or maybe the Cleveland driver that JB recommended to me at the range via the monitor work. I will immediately change the grips on the Cleveland as I realy did not like them in Fla.

Did you try the Rifle 5.5? After the results were announced and I wasn't selected, I ran to my Golftec and got fitted ... And then ordered them lol. My accuracy was SLIGHTLY better with the Project X but my distances were significantly better with the Rifle.
If u can pick grips, I ordered mine with the Golf Pride New Decade in red/black to pick up the red lettering. Looks hotttt!

Thanks for the input. I'm going to have this figured out today.

Not so much that I dislike it, it is just I am not getting any more significant distance with it versus my old cleveland HiBore XL so I thouht return it (I have 90 days to return for store credit) and try something new. Plus it has a really high ball flight which I am not "comfortable" with. I hit the regular S3 for two rounds at the outing and got a bit better distance and a lower ball flight.

Really? Hmmmm that is exactly what I have been searching for!!! I might try this combination.

Let me know how this works.

Yeah the v2 shaft with this head was deadly

I now tap while I talk

Pondering a new cart bag in celebration of my new job. I am thinking Sun Mountain.

Thinking about some new wedges. What should I consider? I'm thinking xFTs or TVDs. Any thoughts?

Thinking about some new wedges. What should I consider? I'm thinking xFTs or TVDs. Any thoughts?

I would say try out the Nike Pro Wedges. They are sick this year.

I was also thinking of new wedges and have tried the VR Pro at a demo day and they were very nice. What do you guys think about the Mizuno MP T-11 Golf Wedge or the MP T-10's, or the titleist vokey wedges. But i was not sure about how many to get, how many wedges do you guys carry ?

I really like the xFT's. They are pretty cheap right now as well. I've thought about adding the 56 at some point down the road.

That's a bummer WR....sorry to hear that a divorce is coming so soon

Not a true divorce Hanks, sticking with the S3 just the one I hit so well in Florida. Plus I save a few $$$ which is always a good thing, can buy moe things...lol

Pondering a new cart bag in celebration of my new job. I am thinking Sun Mountain.

picked up a Cleveland Lightweight Cart Bag for my dad for Father's Day. I liked it so much I told Nerfny that it is what I want for father's day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back