cg13

Addict
Reaction score
Handicap
OOB 13.3
I was at the bar last night when I looked to my left and Lebron was sitting there. I asked him if he had change for a dollar but he said,"I ain't got no 4th quarter."

Lol

I was at the bar last night when I looked to my left and Lebron was sitting there. I asked him if he had change for a dollar but he said,"I ain't got no 4th quarter."

Lol

:laughing:

wait...he actually sat at the bar? I figured he would have been way in the back away from all of the action...

Bwahahaha!

To Funny LOL

It's hard for me to like a guy who has a The Chosen One tattoo. I guess he was destined for greatness, while everyone else had to work their butts off. Give me a break.

:laughing: That was good

At his most recent decision... LBL

"I am taking my talents to... the NHL"

He's obviously caving from the pressure and the recent comparisons to Michael Jordan thanks to Pippen.
1st, Pippen is obviously still jealous of MJ and how he never amounted to anything more than MJ's side kick,
2nd, Lebron, despite having the physical attributes that MJ never had, better defense and more explosive to the net, he will never be MJ. He doesn't have Michaels drive for excellence and determination to win and be the best. Michael took control of the game in the 4th quarter whereas Lebron goes MIA. This of course should be no surprise see how he ran to Miami to be Wade's Scottie Pippen.

.... Shhh! Listen! You can hear all of Cleveland celebrating!

Wonder if the celebration in Cleveland will be bigger than the one in Dallas

.... Shhh! Listen! You can hear all of Cleveland celebrating!

As a resident of Ohio with full twitter/facebook lists of Ohio sports fans, I assure you, you don't need to "shhh" to hear Ohio taking a gigantic dump on lebron hahahaha!

#WitnessNothing
#LOLbron

As a resident of Ohio with full twitter/facebook lists of Ohio sports fans, I assure you, you don't need to "shhh" to hear Ohio taking a gigantic dump on lebron hahahaha!

#WitnessNothing
#LOLbron

Jumping on Wade's coat tails didn't work out... Perhaps next he'll try Kobe's. And they're was actually a Michael Jordan/Lebron debate; that's over.

Funny joke I just heard: LeBron James is the Michael Jordan of blowing it in the finals. Hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tomorrow is being declared "King James Day". Feel free to leave work 12 mins early.

Technically LeBron was right he did help bring a championship back 2 Miami. Just too bad Dirk / Terry / Kidd are leaving for Dallas with it.

I'm loving these jokes, haha.

Did you guys see this classic quote from The King?

On whether it bothers him "that so many people are happy to see [him] fail"
Absolutely not. Because at the end of the day, all the people that was rooting on me to fail, at the end of the day they have to wake up tomorrow and have the same life that they had before they woke up today. They have the same personal problems they had today. I'm going to continue to live the way I want to live and continue to do the things that I want to do with me and my family and be happy with that.
They can get a few days or a few months or whatever the case may be on being happy about not only myself, but the Miami Heat not accomplishing their goal, but they have to get back to the real world at some point.

I never thought Lebron was a bad guy, but this is really bad form.

I think Pippen meant to compare Lebron to Toni Kukoc instead of Jordan.

Even Hitler has a thought about Lebron:

as a huge Cavs fan, all I can do is smile!

Back