Titleist NTX/NXT Tour

BleeX

Reaction score
Handicap
Hello,

if just want to know what do you think of these two balls??
And what are the diefferences between them??

Thanks

I don't really like them. The NXT is a pure distance ball, while the Tour is supposed to offer good distance with the added benefit of spin and soft feel. Personally, I found the Tour didn't spin much and was harsh feeling. I would lean towards something like the Bridgestone E6 or Taylormade TP Black in that sort of price range, I feel they offer more control and feel than the Titleist offerings.

I don't really like them. The NXT is a pure distance ball, while the Tour is supposed to offer good distance with the added benefit of spin and soft feel. Personally, I found the Tour didn't spin much and was harsh feeling. I would lean towards something like the Bridgestone E6 or Taylormade TP Black in that sort of price range, I feel they offer more control and feel than the Titleist offerings.

+2. I could get no spin from either. Have you tried a Bridgestone fitting? The link is at the top of this page. You will be happy you did. It is well worth the few minutes it takes.

I agree the bridgestone E6 are good balls for the money. They feel good off all the clubs, not too harsh and soft off the putter face too. The guy at my local golf shop told me he has had a lot of customers say they couldn't feel a difference off the putter face between that and a tour level ball. Good ball for your money.

If the NXT Tour with its supposed extra spin is what you are looking for, I recommend you game the Bridgestone e-5, it spins better than any "non premium" ball I have played. Do the Bridgestone online fitting as has already been recommended, and also now you can do the Titleist and Srixon fittings online so check out as much info as you can and see what works for you.

I like the NXT Tour. I like it enough that I will play ones I find around the course but I can't say I would buy a box of them. It does feel "hard", but the results for me have always been good. Good distance and decent greenside performance.

I have hit both and don't like either. They both feel hard. The tour didn't spin that well for me. Check out the b-fit banner at the top of the page and see what you get from that.

Back