Mini Get Together, Picture & Video Thread

mdbuschsr

Just playing for fun
Reaction score
Handicap
OOB 17.3
If another thread of this type exists please merge...

I thought it could be cool to have a thread for pictures and videos from all of the various mini-THP outings that occur around the country/world. If you go out in a twosome or more of THP'ers and take pics or vid please post them up here. If you want your own post for your outing that's cool as well, but I think a repository of sorts would be great.

I know it takes some effort if you are the photographer/videographer, but many of us have no idea what every one else looks like. All pics & vids are welcome but lets keep them PG13 or so :embarrassed:.

Lastly, lets keep this about the fun of golfing and being together :golf:, :golf2:, :golf3:. A little good humored ball busting :eyepoke: is cool, but play nice!

Last edited:
Cool idea!

Like it now where are the Photos from your Family outing with the wife and son....:D

Since I (I think) came up with the idea, here is a quick video from my round yesterday with Jeffrazie, Yorkem, and ChunkeyLover77. As far as I'm concerned, we had a fantastic time. I look forward to playing with all of them in the near future.

So without further ado, here is a quick vid of tee shots from Jefrazie, Yorkem, and CL respectively:

[YOUTUBE]yp5xMV19ImM[/YOUTUBE]

Jeffrazie is crazy long! 3W longer than my driver. Yorkem putts like a madman! And CL has a hard time missing a fairway. Me? I'm a hacker by every definition.

Like it now where are the Photos from your Family outing with the wife and son....:D

Be up shortly, had to get yesterdays up first!

That was very cool....270 yard carry ...That is sick

Thanks for posting that Matt. I have got to get a Flip and start shooting some video. We could record all 1 of CL's bad shots and post it...HAHAHA. I swear he just hits every fairway and every green. Can't wait to get out with you 3 again, but I am sure I will see you at the range before that.

Good idea on the thread Matt, and cool video to get things rolling. :thumb:

Great idea for a thread but ugh. I cant stand looking at my swing on video!

Great idea for a thread but ugh. I cant stand looking at my swing on video!

I don't see why Chunk as you swing looks awesome!

P.S. How long do you have to keep that angry little troll avatar dude?

I may actually need to apologize as I didn't ask permission from my playing partners to post their swings. Hopefully none of them are too angry. CL, you have a swing that I'd kill for. Fairways and greens my friend, color me green with envy. I'm not a fan of seeing myself in videos or pictures, but that's because I'm Fugly, and I know it! As scary as it may be to the masses, I like seeing my swing... The good, the bad, and the ugly!

If any of the three of you would prefer, I will remove the vid, edit, and repost if necessary. PM me and I'll edit all of my posts to protect the innocent.

It's grown on me OG. Heck I probably looked just like that after my 4th 3 putt yesterday. Matt I am fine with any videos. I just hate seeing myself swing. As I said great idea for a thread. I like seeing other people swing

Thanks for letting me join you guys yesterday, I really enjoyed it. I couldn't have asked for better playing partners! I only wish I could have hit my irons better :D. Matt, I'm fine with the video, that way everyone can take a look and know not to swing like me :bananadance:. By the way, none of these guys are short off the tee, I'm just stupid and took driver where I HAD to hit 270 haha.

Can't wait to get together with you all again!

I probably should have done this over the weekend, we had 10+ THPers, didnt even think about it

Had a little get together in Radford, Virginia at Pete Dye's River Course at Virginia Tech with my uncle and One-T. The course was awesome and very tough. I played horribly, my driver was pretty good but nothing else showed up. I think I gave up after 9 holes but it didn't matter, still had a good time. One-T seemed to play a bit better on the back 9, he's the only one that had a score card and I think it messed with me a bit not having a visual record to kick myself in the butt. That and the fact that I found every sliver of sand on the course! I enjoyed it and can't wait to do it again, hopefully with better ball striking.

100_0001.jpg
100_0002.jpg

100_0003.jpg

100_0007.jpg

100_0012.jpg

100_0014.jpg

hahaha, freaken Degoins was in every bunker on the course. It was quite funny. We had a great time and that course was awesome. I would go back any day I am in the area.

Wow nice looking course. One-T surprised you didn't pop the collar

That's one hell of a divot!

Nice pics, looks like a great course.

LOL rep added. Looks like he caught it a little fat as well

These pics don't do this place justice. I thought I had taken alot more but guess not.

Love seeing all my THP friends out there having a great time! Thanks for sharing the pics and videos guys. We'll have to get Marc to set us up a little get together in Vegas one day! Wouldn't that be a blast!

Back