Thief Strikes Again

Thanks for the kind words guys. The guys that took our stuff were from NYC. We get a lot of NYC riff raff in our area, and it has been increasing in the past 10 years or so. The clubs were likely sold or pawned there. I'll give you one guess what the money was used for. It starts with d and ends with rugs. The police said I will probably never see the clubs again.

Thanks for the kind words guys. The guys that took our stuff were from NYC. We get a lot of NYC riff raff in our area, and it has been increasing in the past 10 years or so. The clubs were likely sold or pawned there. I'll give you one guess what the money was used for. It starts with d and ends with rugs. The police said I will probably never see the clubs again.

Sucks you lost your clubs, but you did get the Gambler back. Hopefully these guys are multiple offenders so they have no chance of getting off lightly. Once again, I'm sorry to hear this whole situation happened and hopefully the insurance company will do what is right and make you whole again.

I think that if you can't get your clubs back you should be able to give the guy a kick to the nuts for every club you're not getting back... and you should be able to cash them in when ever you want. No sense in using them all at once... drag it out a bit and tease the guy...

Glad that you did get the Gambler back as that would have been the more sentimental choice of recovery. Hope that there'll be more good news coming your way.

Glad you got your putter back, but, it still sucks that nothing else has been returned. hopefully you will get it all back. keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Glad to hear they were caught, and you got your putter back. Sorry to hear the rest of the gear is likely gone. Good luck with the insurance company man. This stuff just really gets to me... sorry again.

Glad to hear you at least got your putter back!

Glad to hear you at least got your putter back. Putters can be the hardest to replace sometimes.

Glad to hear you got the putter back and they caught the guy, hopefully they come down hard on him!

Thats ******, hope this all work out for you in the end. I just had a rangefinder stollen, and your lost makes mine look like small potatoes.

That's ridiculous ... hopefully they will eventually get caught!

Skim much? :D They were caught and he even had his putter returned!

Awesome to hear they caught the guys. Any details on possible jail time??

Death by Hanging???

So what ended up happening?? Any updates??

Back