Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW!!! That is an amazing deal!!! Are you and Spank getting in on this?

Sorry, dude. Got my TMPL on last summer. This is a great deal though and if there's anyone coming here to O-Town between now and 2013 (including the outing) it is a steal of a price. I hopped on a similar deal last summer at the Palm Desert location and I have not regretted it. It is a truly one of a kind experience. Here's some threads for reference:

CG13, Spank, AHA, and I know THP did a review as well but I can't seem to find it.

WOW!!! That is an amazing deal!!! Are you and Spank getting in on this?

He's not... but I DEFINITELY am!

You should purchase one too then use it either right before or right after the 2012 outing... it's good until 2013!

You should purchase one too then use it either right before or right after the 2012 outing... it's good until 2013!

The thought has crossed my mind about 10 times since I read that....

Ugghh...the wife might kill me, but I really want to do it. I just did the GolfTEC set analysis, and went through a PING fitting last fall, and would love to do a comparison...I will have to think about it.

Great deal! My local one for the Boston Area was $85 :D

The thought has crossed my mind about 10 times since I read that....

I'm in the area so it didn't for me but if I wasn't, it would've only taken 1 time for me! Steal of a deal and incredible experience to boot (from what I've read from other THP reviews of course!)

Ugghh...the wife might kill me, but I really want to do it. I just did the GolfTEC set analysis, and went through a PING fitting last fall, and would love to do a comparison...I will have to think about it.

You know you want to... you know you want to... you know you want to...

Come on! It's like paying to get your oil changed and asking them to rotate the tires too! You're there anyway! You might as well! :D

sucks im a thousand miles away lol

I agree with you but the only problem I am having is timing. I haven't figured out how I am getting down there yet so I don't want to commit and then not be able to do it.

Sorry to everyone else, but for anyone in the Orlando area, this deal is unbelieveable!

Ultimate Fitting Experience from TaylorMade Performance Labs at the Grand Cypress Resort (Home of the 2012 THP Outing!)

Regularly $400... Only $139!!!

Here's the link... http://www.sold.com/orlando

No obligation to do so but if anyone wants to list me as a referral, my e-mail is abs07307@gmail.com

Enjoy!

I'm really considering this.

Its good through June 2013. Book whenever you want!

I know it is, but when am I realistically going back there before 2013? Decisions decisions!!!

I agree with you but the only problem I am having is timing. I haven't figured out how I am getting down there yet so I don't want to commit and then not be able to do it.

Makes sense! A buddy of mine told me that a TMPL was going to be opening soon in Galloping Hill, NJ but don't know when...

Makes sense! A buddy of mine told me that a TMPL was going to be opening soon in Galloping Hill, NJ but don't know when...

NO EFFING WAY!!! You sir, are my new hero! Rep for you!

I know it is, but when am I realistically going back there before 2013? Decisions decisions!!!

Never, since the world is going to end Dec 2012...jk :D

Better book soon. Hahaha.

flights to orlando still make it cheaper than the 400 price tag

Not necessarily when you factor in hotel and transportation as well. I will wait for the NJ one to open up. Plus, that's why they invented holidays. GIFTS!

Just ordered 3 dozen TM Pentas at Golfsmith, buy 2 get 1 free, with free customization. I got the #79 for my dad (hoping to break 80 this year), the #00 and #(-1) for me because I am hoping to shoot par or better sometime this summer. Great deal for $79.98 total.

Dang it, wish I would have seen the Adidas pullovers yesterday. Anyway, that TMPL deal is AWESOME! Wish I lived closer to one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back