Get Well Soon AdamsGirl!!

AG,

Best of luck with everything. From what I hear, quality of life goes way up after getting that sucker out! Hoping the best for you!

Great to hear everything went well. Hopefully you can get home soon.

Glad to hear all went well! Keep us posted!

Glad all is well, cheers to a speedy recovery :)

--
tapatalk

Man that is horrible! Hope she has a very speedy recovery! Get well AG!

Happy to see that the surgery went well. Waiting for loved ones, even when it's "minor", can be terrible. Speedy recovery to AG!! Hope she's not in too much pain.

The end of another long day, but we are both at home. AG is doing pretty good. There's a bit of pain, but we did get a couple T3's from the hospital. One is already gone though.... It shouldn't be too bad though. I hope. We'll see what tomorrow and the next day bring. I'm convincing her not to go to work on monday. I'll be taking the day as well to assist her and play nurse as Ole Gray so eloquently put it! :D

Many thanks again to everyone for the kind words and thoughts. We've got a ways to go here, but with lots of love coming her way, I'm sure AG will make a very speedy recovery. Many thanks again.

get well soon! hope you're up and at em soon! that stuff is no fun but I'm sure you'll be better after all is said and done!

::sending good juju::

not a nice thing by the sounds of it. get well soon and till your back on your feet get a bell and have the old boy running round after you!

Glad to hear everything went well. Get well soon!

Yikes, get better soon AG.

Thank you everyone for all of the kind words! It has really helped me keep things together over the last couple days.

As 9iron already mentioned, the surgery went well. I lucked out by being able to have the simple surgery (4 incisions - 3 under my right rib and 1 above my belly button) instead of having the more intrusive surgery and basically looking like a zipper. The last thing I remember was the anesthesiologist telling me that they would be turning on some music and asked me what I liked to listen to. I said "anything" and then "Boot Scootin' Boogie" came on.

It has been great to read through all of your support while I was getting ready for surgery and even now as I am recovering, I can't believe how many great people there are on here! It truly means the world to both 9iron and myself. We'll be sure to keep you posted if there are any changes.

Glad to hear you are doing well, AG.

Posted via Tapatalk

Happy to hear it went well. You'll be back to new in no time!

Glad to hear it went well, soon be back on the fairways

Fantastic that you were able to avoid being 'zippered' haha.. Feel better AG!!!! Recover quickly so you can get back to enjoying the golf season!

Glad to hear you doing well AG!! 9-iron keep it up with being the great nurse.

Good to hear AG! Hope you're back to your normal self soon!

The only unfortunate part of all of this is that I'll be unable to play golf for 6 weeks!! Such a long time. :(

The only unfortunate part of all of this is that I'll be unable to play golf for 6 weeks!! Such a long time. :(

glad to hear everything went well AG. Get well soon, and make sure Mike waits on you hand and foot

Not to worry ddec, he is taking VERY good care of me.

Back