My silly weekend...

Spaceman_Spiff

Reaction score
Firestone CO, north of Denver about 20 mins
Handicap
So I won the JPX-800s on the forum last week, and I've been contemplating selling my gear anyway to get some new gear. Well I sold everything I had (except the C-Tapers and the SeeMore!) Saturday night which left me with nothing to play with... And a friends company tourney Sunday.

I had to rent some clubs which is never fun but the proshop let me hit their G15s and some AP2s. However, both were graphite shafts and reg flex all through the bag. The shafts in the drivers were even softer than the irons. I ended up picking the Titleists because I was able to hit them the most consistently after a bucket of balls. Picking the titleist was a perplexing as I had been seriously contemplating the G15s as the clubs I would possibly be purchasing. Just goes to show how much shaft selections goes into getting fit!

Needless to say I didn't play well from anywhere except on the green. I was able to drain 3 of our birdie putts and we were able to use 3 of my tee shots luckily.

I hope to never have to rent clubs again!

All of those sales could equal THP Outing....:act-up:

At least the SeeMore came through for you!!

Hope you dont have to go through that again.. I would have waited until the other clubs were in hand..... JB has a good point..... Come and join us :D

All of those sales could equal THP Outing....:act-up:

Dude I wish! I've been saving for this very trip but something always comes up (car troubles mainly). I've been packing my lunches even, which is VERY rare for me! But selling all the clubs I only got $350! Leaving me driver and fairway wood-less. I'm working on it! I've interviewed for a promotion and if that works out that is definitely on my list!

Dude I wish! I've been saving for this very trip but something always comes up (car troubles mainly). I've been packing my lunches even, which is VERY rare for me! But selling all the clubs I only got $350! Leaving me driver and fairway wood-less. I'm working on it! I've interviewed for a promotion and if that works out that is definitely on my list!

Good Luck Spaceman..... I hope that Promotion comes through for you.......

I hear ya, saving is never easy. So are you in the market for a new driver now too?

I am in the market for a new driver... I thought the Burner 2.0 TP Superfast had won that spot but I haven't bought it yet (along with the same version of 3w). So of course I want to hit some more stuff, like the VR, Z-Star, and Cleveland.

I also forgot to mention, my 4some scored 2nd for the day, we walked away with a whopping $25 each!

Good times.

Sounds like a good time out there SS. Maybe not your best overall round, but the SeeMore still shined.

Tap,Tap,Tap

Back