Forum Testing - Nike VR Pro Combo Irons

Good luck everyone!
Gonna be 7 happy THPers pretty soon... :banana:

I too am anxious to see the reviews on these clubs by the forum members. I think the 7 selected will do a great job detailing everything there is to detail about these clubs. **Fingers Crossed**

I had a PM when I logged on this morning...not about testing. Hopes went up and down fast. This rollercoaster is a killer...HAHAHA

I had a PM when I logged on this morning...not about testing. Hopes went up and down fast. This rollercoaster is a killer...HAHAHA

thats funny, I had 2 and was like jackpot!! lol

Good luck to all. These are some sweet irons.

I'm sure a lot of members are clicking refresh every 3.5 seconds, haha.

My wife say’s I’m starting to get way too obsessive with THP …

I can’t wait to hear who the luck 7 are, who will demo these gorgeous clubs. Good luck all.

Is it just me or does everyone come back to the thread when eve they see a new post - hehe

Of 1000 THP potential testers surveyed, 7 testers were selected. Name those testers... Survey Says?

I have one tab strictly in this thread I keep refreshing and another tab refreshing all the other new posts. Hahaha

Of 1000 THP potential testers surveyed, 7 testers were selected. Name those testers... Survey Says?

1. Jacob Robertson.
2-7.... who cares.

I kid of course, good luck guys!

Yeah, no kidding, it must be incredibly tough to select 7 testers from all of the amazing posters here at THP.

I'm refreshing every 5mins or so, then reading thru the 46 posts that have been made since. lol

Lots of excitement and we should have an announcement coming up very soon.

Best part is....If you were not picked for this one....We have more testing coming up VERY soon.

Holy crap I can't get any work done

JB man, you are taking years off my life every time I see you post in this thread...

Best part is....If you were not picked for this one....We have more testing coming up VERY soon.

that is good to hear!

THP is always full of the best surprises!

THP is on fire! Just think..you're about to make 7 people's week..month..maybe year!

so after JB's post I get a PM, my heart literally stops....needless to say it wasnt from him LOL

Best part of THP...the future is bright!

Blugold =

SuperStock_1436R-274265.jpg

I'm excited to see who the testers are. I have a feeling there will be some first time testers

Back