Forum Testing - Nike VR Pro Combo Irons

Good luck everyone today, testing is a lot of fun, but also a lot of hard work. I'm sure that the 7 selected are going to do a great job with some seriously great irons.

Guys I'm at work and not being very productive lol, fingers crossed, I want to test these for Nike and THP so bad

Good luck everyone today, testing is a lot of fun, but also a lot of hard work. I'm sure that the 7 selected are going to do a great job with some seriously great irons.

100% right!

Lol, the excitement level here seems to match these fantastic iron's. I'm getting some work done, but if the announcement comes during my conference call I may scare everyone on the line, haha

Zero....ZERO work done. Thank Goodness my boss doesn't like to come into the office until 9 or 10am and it's only 7:53am here now. I've got some time!

7 people will be very happy today. I can’t wait to hear feedback from the folks who are selected as these clubs are on my “short list”.

Thanks again for the opportunity Nike and THP.

I might start PMing people just to say hey... get that heart rate going! :rofl:

does anyone notice the number of people 'viewing the thread' keeps increasing?

I'm extremely impressed by the level of enthusiasm here. The level of hype around these irons is fantastic. Glad to see so many people so excited! Should be a fun test can't wait to read the reviews.

+1 all the way. I have not been this excited over anything in a long time.
I'm extremely impressed by the level of enthusiasm here. The level of hype around these irons is fantastic. Glad to see so many people so excited! Should be a fun test can't wait to read the reviews.

Is it always this nerve-wracking during a forum testing selection? This is my first one and I can't stop hitting F5...

Is it always this nerve-wracking during a forum testing selection? This is my first one and I can't stop hitting F5...

This one has taken it to another level, IMO.

Not always, these Irons are the real deal so everyone wants to be involved in the testing

Not always, these Irons are the real deal so everyone wants to be involved in the testing

seems to be the consensus amongst those that have tried them out....exciting!

LOL at 24 members hitting refresh on this thread and I'm one of them. Good luck everyone!!

I was thinking the same thing. I hope those who test are as enthusiastic as the response has been.

Oh man.... I am rocking back and forth with anticipation.

Back