What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not today, but Friday I bought a pair of adidas Greenstar Z shoes, in black.

Long story short, I was out of town attending a wedding, and forgot my dress shoes. I decided that I didn't need two pairs of black dress shoes, but DID need a pair of black golf shoes haha! The guys at Golf Galaxy took out the spikes for me and laughed, asking me if I was planning to attend a formal event...

(Awesome shoes btw... very comfy)

Great story! Nice pickup too. :)

Great story! Nice pickup too. :)

It was a total Tin Cup moment, but I didn't care.. They actually looked awesome with my dress pants (which were also adidas golf pants haha) and the only thing making them obviously not dress shoes were the white adidas logo on the back!

It was a total Tin Cup moment, but I didn't care.. They actually looked awesome with my dress pants (which were also adidas golf pants haha) and the only thing making them obviously not dress shoes were the white adidas logo on the back!
Too bad the reception wasn't at a golf club!

Too bad the reception wasn't at a golf club!

haha the wedding AND reception was at a golf course! I was SERIOUSLY considering jumping in a cart and sneaking on for a couple holes in between the ceremony and dinner!!

^^ Dude, that would of been awesome!!!!

Bought a new Ogio stand bag today as the bottom of my old one gave out.

Also bought 3 dozen pentas at Dicks....buy 2 get 1 free.

Ordered a pair of FJ Contours off the bay for $57.98 shipped.

Ordered a Spotless Swing towel thru Blind9 here on THP as a Father's Day gift for my Dad!

3 dozen Pentas

guy at work just handed me a brand new box of ProV1x's that his neighbor gave to him yesterday...decent way to start a monday!

Long story short, I was out of town attending a wedding, and forgot my dress shoes. I decided that I didn't need two pairs of black dress shoes, but DID need a pair of black golf shoes haha! The guys at Golf Galaxy took out the spikes for me and laughed, asking me if I was planning to attend a formal event...

stay classy!

I think I'm gonna start "forgetting" my shoes for events as well.

I placed my order for a Wilson Staff DXi driver. Hopefully I'll be trying it out by the weekend!

bought my pops a clic gear 1 click push cart - way better than the one he has hopefully he likes it

I didn't buy, but I asked for a dozen B330-RX optic yellow and a white golf hat for Father's Day :) I'm actually out of good golf balls finally. I was playing shag baggers this weekend.

I didn't buy, but I asked for a dozen B330-RX optic yellow and a white golf hat for Father's Day :) I'm actually out of good golf balls finally. I was playing shag baggers this weekend.
nice! hope you get em!

nice! hope you get em!

I better or I'm out of here!

Really, the last thing I need is another white golf hat, but I just love them so much.

I better or I'm out of here!

Really, the last thing I need is another white golf hat, but I just love them so much.
Hhahhaah - I went with the white this year and understand your obsession.

Was not planning on buying anything but then had a sudden urge/requirement to get an iron fitting. DONE! :bananadance:

A "not so great" fitting at Golftec. $99.00 and $70.00 in gas. 10 hours of my time. A day off of work though.

Another pair of Adidas Adipure Z's.

A TaylorMade Catalina Cart bag and a TaylorMade LH Rossa Monza Spyder Balero Putter.

Titleist Vokey 60* Rusty Wedge and a new NDMC grip in red to regrip it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back