Forum Testing - Nike VR Pro Combo Irons

Sadly I wish we could give away irons to everybody, but it is not feasible. Unfortunately by giving away 7 sets, in the end, we upset/anger 1000s of others. Its not our intent, but the nature of having to make selections like this.

All we can do is continue to do forum testing and pick new and active posters as well as those that have continued to support THP with their activity level.

We know that you have a tough job,and that you are always fair.

Sadly I wish we could give away irons to everybody, but it is not feasible. Unfortunately by giving away 7 sets, in the end, we upset/anger 1000s of others. Its not our intent, but the nature of having to make selections like this.

All we can do is continue to do forum testing and pick new and active posters as well as those that have continued to support THP with their activity level.

I don't think anyone is upset with the results - disappointed, maybe, but certainly not upset or angry. I mean, come on, this is a completely incredible opportunity given to us for simply being solid members of a fantastic internet message board. Plus, like you said, plenty more opportunities will exist in the future!

I know I'm never angry if I'm not chosen to test, nobody should be IMO

45 users in this thread.... Wow.

This. Is. Amazing.

How great is it for THP and Nike that just on one forum there is this much excitement about having the opportunity to text these clubs? Really shows you that THP is doing it right!

If I had tapatalk, I would have triple my post count... no data plan.

haha. Me too I need to upgrade my phone and plan. Need to keep up with all the happenings here.....

Lol. I love this. Im nervous but this is great the excitement that is here.

Wouldn't it be funny if the testers were announced in a fresh thread and we are all still in this one

I know I'm not going to be selected as I just recently was but I'm still very excited for those who will be given this awesome opportunity.

Wouldn't it be funny if the testers were announced in a fresh thread and we are all still in this one

Don't give JB any ideas!

I know I'm not going to be selected as I just recently was but I'm still very excited for those who will be given this awesome opportunity.

I look forward to being able to say that as well, hopefully soon! :)

Trying the passive aggressive approach...lol I kid I kid.

No it wouldn't be!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehe

If I am never selected for anything, I still won't be angered or upset. That's not why I am here, and I think that goes for the vast majority of THP'ers.

I have been fortunate enough to test for THP and the fact that I haven't been chosen umpteen times does not disappoint me in the least. JB you've done all you can explaining what goes into it and what it takes and for the knuckleheads who get mad for not being picked is just ludicrous.

It is what it is and you can only do what you can JB.

Good luck to everyone, if you don't get picked there are more opportunities so freaking stay active!

now i'm done.

I'm with you SFC! I have no expectations of getting selected, but I love seeing the excitement everyone has for this opportunity.

is there a "send mikedean441" pm's from 11-12 game going on today?? killing me

ACK! I'm supposed to go to lunch in ten....I might just starve and wait for the annoucement. :bulgy-eyes:

I have been fortunate enough to test for THP and the fact that I haven't been chosen umpteen times does not disappoint me in the least. JB you've done all you can explaining what goes into it and what it takes and for the knuckleheads who get mad for not being picked is just ludicrous.

Good luck to everyone, if you don't get picked there are more opportunities so freaking stay active!

now i'm done.

+1 AMEN Brother

I am really looking forward to reading the results of this testing. The Taylormade TP reviews were great...but a little hard to keep up with since there were 3 review threads going. I think people are really gonna dig the progressive setup of these irons.

Jb, you are enjoying this, aren't you?

I dont really enjoy it, no.

If I am never selected for anything, I still won't be angered or upset. That's not why I am here, and I think that goes for the vast majority of THP'ers.

now i'm done.

But you are not rational, we have cleared that up already...hehe

Back