Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sucks Nuevo. I feel for ya.

That's too bad, my thoughts are with you, we had to put my child hood dog down about 5 years ago, it was tough. Hang in there!
Had to put down one of my dachshunds today. Not fun at all.

Sorry that you had to do that. I've only owned one pet in my life but he's still doing OK after 8 years. I'm sure it's tough.

I went to golf town today to get a quote on my broken 4 iron and it is going to cost $57.00 to replace an iron shaft?? Really? Guess I will just have to get it done at my home course but it will probably take months.

I went to golf town today to get a quote on my broken 4 iron and it is going to cost $57.00 to replace an iron shaft?? Really? Guess I will just have to get it done at my home course but it will probably take months.

Just do it yourself dude. Simple if you have a torch.

I'm very sorry to hear that.

My rant is pretty tame. Long day with a sick kid that REALLY wanted to go outside and play. Poor guy.

Just do it yourself dude. Simple if you have a torch.

You could just freakin' weld it and it would be kinda screwed up but it would look cool :D

Just kidding, of course

Thanks all for the kind words on my dog.

It was rough and nothing is more surreal and sobering than digging a grave for your pooch in the middle of a Monday morning. Rest in peace, MoMo - I have no idea how I am going to handle the passing of my 2 other dogs that are even more loved.

If my coworker interrupts ONCE MORE...

I'm finding it funny that my coworker is asking everyone else about getting a new android phone when I'm the one who mentions always upgrading my android phone/OS...

seems like the last 20 minutes of the day always crawl by. I'm getting antsy! I have a lesson to go to tonight to work out my wedges and putting, two things that have been holding me back this year.

Nope, no 3 Iron. I will just see if I can order one, shouldn't be $57.00

Kind of been looking around the net and not having much luck finding one. Was the $57 with the correct shaft?
You can try contacting:
PING CANADA REPAIR DEPARTMENT
PING Canada
2790 Brighton Road
Oakville
Ontario, Canada L6H 5T4
phone: 905-829-8004
phone: 866-424-7464

I did read a couple of places that the Dynamic Gold SLs are a close replacement.

You may also have some luck throwing a thread up in the THP marketplace.

i really need to learn how to play golf when the pace of play slows down to a crawl
any time the round tends to get beyond the 4-5-6 hour range for 18 holes my score tends to blow up exponentially

i really need to learn how to play golf when the pace of play slows down to a crawl
any time the round tends to get beyond the 4-5-6 hour range for 18 holes my score tends to blow up exponentially

Amen! I have the same problem. If you figure something out, let me know!

Tappin' for world peace!

Not really a rant... I made it through the day yesterday without slapping the taste out of my coworkers mouth. Today, we are going to have a talk. He makes it impossible to have a conversation with anyone!

Here's my rant from yesterday after work.
First, par 5: 264 drive. Hit a really nice fader (dogleg/trees) with my Baffler that just tipped a branch. I ended up bogeying after finally getting on in 5. :sad:
Second, par 4: 258 drive. Sweet wedge to the front fringe. Chip up. 1-putt. Par.
Third, par 4: Mishit 225 drive right. Punch/fade six around/under a tree to 5yds of front edge. Chip up. 1-putt. Par.
Holy crap! I'm playing great! :rockon:
Phone vibrates. Something happens at work and I have to go back real quick. Game over. :at-wits-end:
Seriously?? I wasn't pleased. I was rollin' yesterday. Oh well.
1 over after 3 with 3 putts. If we extrapolate that out, I had a great day!

I've been excited about a night dive all week, cancelled a golf lesson, and turned down some OT. Get the call earlier that some other folks on the boat have backed out of the trip because of the cost. WtF? It's $20 more than a day trip and infinitely more awesome, thanks for jacking up my weekend ya bunch of taints.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back