The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking about it. Talking with JB at the outing after my LM session he recommend I look at the Razr Hawk and Octane Tour because I can get the spin numbers I would need. My recent golf lessons I have been having my driver sit open by alot, so having a 1 degree open driver doesn't scare me all that much ATM. I plan on doing a fitting for the driver.

I read that about your last lesson. The Octane Black might be perfect for you. That would almost automatically not make you upstateOEMsbiotch because how damn wicked that driver looks.

I read that about your last lesson. The Octane Black might be perfect for you. That would almost automatically not make you upstateOEMsbiotch because how damn wicked that driver looks.

I'm not up for taking shortcuts haha

The Octane Black is one sweet looking driver, but after hitting the Razr Hawk at Demo Day I'm pretty sure it will be the weapon of choice for me.

The Octane Black is one sweet looking driver, but after hitting the Razr Hawk at Demo Day I'm pretty sure it will be the weapon of choice for me.

hard to turn down that driver. OEM liked it so much he purchased one, even though he's probably getting one in a matter of weeks.

hard to turn down that driver. OEM liked it so much he purchased one, even though he's probably getting one in a matter of weeks.

It is seriously long. The sound is a little different than I'm used to, but I'm sure I'll get over that after just a few swings. You really can't argue with long, straight drives.

Well boys, I have a lot of work to do today, so I won't be around as much as normal today, but as everyone else has said, the TM staffers will be opening boxes very soon that will have people drooling I'm sure. Paradise sucks!

Lol. The Octane Tour really has me thinking though. I believe it has one of the new PX shafts. My Cleveland is 1* open and I have my R11 set to open. I really like how it sets up that way.

Well boys, I have a lot of work to do today, so I won't be around as much as normal today, but as everyone else has said, the TM staffers will be opening boxes very soon that will have people drooling I'm sure. Paradise sucks!

I swear I just saw you on the news rioting in the streets of Vancouver!

Lol. The Octane Tour really has me thinking though. I believe it has one of the new PX shafts. My Cleveland is 1* open and I have my R11 set to open. I really like how it sets up that way.

We can't all hit the ball the way you do. You make Andy stop and watch in awe

From ask the pro????? Lol, I swore I suck at hitting the ball. That's what I've heard.

CB is a freaking rebel. Still think its silly he is cutting the hair. That's the source of his power.

I swear I just saw you on the news rioting in the streets of Vancouver!

We can't all hit the ball the way you do. You make Andy stop and watch in awe

I think that's the PX tour shaft.

Tapatalk: better on the iPad

Andy did you hit the Razr Hawk Tour as well? I really wanted to compare the Tour and the Razr Hawk side by side but for the life of me I could not find the Razr Hawk anywhere! YOU were hiding it weren't you? :D

I promise I was not hiding hit. But to answer your question, no, I did not hit the Tour as well as I hit the regular Razr Hawk. Not sure why, but the launch conditions with the Razr Hawk were just much better for me than the Razr Hawk Tour, Octane and Octane Tour. I found the regular Razr Hawk very forgiving and low spinning for my swing.

Andy did you hit the Razr Hawk Tour as well? I really wanted to compare the Tour and the Razr Hawk side by side but for the life of me I could not find the Razr Hawk anywhere! YOU were hiding it weren't you? :D

Am I the only person watching the US Open today and wondering what kind of apparel we are all getting?

Am I the only person watching the US Open today and wondering what kind of apparel we are all getting?

Yeah, I've been wondering about apparel too. Are we going to each be individually scripted, or scripted as a team (which is tough considering two different manufacturers)? I am very excited by having golf outfits that were actually put together by someone with a better fashion sense than myself.

Yeah, I've been wondering about apparel too. Are we going to each be individually scripted, or scripted as a team (which is tough considering two different manufacturers)? I am very excited by having golf outfits that were actually put together by someone with a better fashion sense than myself.

I've been wondering the same thing!

I am trying but I have a feeling it's going to be different and something we don't expect. In a good way. Trying to slim down to Westy size.

I'm liking that vented shirt DJ is wearing from adidas. I haven't seen that one before.

I would wear anything that Phil would wear.

I would wear anything that Phil would wear.

I can't picture you in those blueish pants he has on now. I can see you in those shiny gray pinstriped ones he wears though

Does Callaway do all his clothing though?

Callaway does not do all of Phil's clothing, pretty sure they don't do the pants, and his shirts don't look like the rest of the Callaway guys either.

I'm not watching the Open, but it's not been a secret that I've been watching the adidas guys in tournaments earlier this year and seeing myself in some of their outfits. What will be interesting is if some of the Taylormade guys in the Morgan Cup get scripted to adidas stuff and other guys get scripted to Ashworth stuff.

I will proudly wear whatever the folks at Callaway Golf want me to.

Exactly, well said bro. I took a look at some of the Callaway apparel offerings while at the golf shop the other day and they are really impressing me!

Same here! Callaway's new stuff is NICE! I'm exciting to see our battle attire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back