2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant a double, sorry. Just get the $207.50 rate is what I should have said.

should have re-read all 113 pages before asking a question!

Played the course today and this is a week after normal green maintenance and course maintenance was done. The freaking thing was still immaculate. Greens were really really fast still and it rained last night. THere are going to be some broken hearts at the outing as this place is tough!!!

There's going to be a heartache tonight, a heartache tonight I know :guitar::D... I can't wait!

Played the course today and this is a week after normal green maintenance and course maintenance was done. The freaking thing was still immaculate. Greens were really really fast still and it rained last night. THere are going to be some broken hearts at the outing as this place is tough!!!

I love it JB. Is it more the course design on approach? Are the tee shots reasonably forgiving?

oh boy, only 11 months to fine tune the game

Are you saying it's not likely that I shoot a career round there? Oh well...not expecting that anyways. This will without a doubt be the nicest course I have EVER played! Thanks for keeping an eye on the conditions for us JB. :D

I would reeeeeeeeally like to attend this epic event!!!

I love it JB. Is it more the course design on approach? Are the tee shots reasonably forgiving?

It can be forgiving in areas and very unforgiving in others. Course management is crucial. Greens are PHENOMENAL and full of challenges.

Are you saying it's not likely that I shoot a career round there? Oh well...not expecting that anyways. This will without a doubt be the nicest course I have EVER played! Thanks for keeping an eye on the conditions for us JB. :D

I hope you love it mcook.

I would reeeeeeeeally like to attend this epic event!!!

You can still sign up.

I have a tee time booked for Sunday to play the North/South Course. I can't wait!!!

I am so jealous of both of you right now, but I will get my chance soon enough!

It can be forgiving in areas and very unforgiving in others. Course management is crucial. Greens are PHENOMENAL and full of challenges.

I hope you love it mcook.

You can still sign up.

I´ve gently started dropping hints to my better half that I´d like to fly over and attend. Fingers crossed:desire:

I´ve gently started dropping hints to my better half that I´d like to fly over and attend. Fingers crossed:desire:

I think you need to be a little more than gentle. Maybe get some pillow cases with the Grand Cypress logo embroidered on it. Then maybe a shirt or two from there. And a hat that you wear whenever you talk to her.

Nah, that would be to obvious. I´m getting her the patio set of furniture (I really don´t know what you guys call it??) tomorrow that she´s been drooling over. Might be a good time to take up negotiations tomorrow evening over a glass of wine:angel:

I´m such a sneaky bastard........tssss

Nah, that would be to obvious. I´m getting her the patio set of furniture (I really don´t know what you guys call it??) tomorrow that she´s been drooling over. Might be a good time to take up negotiations tomorrow evening over a glass of wine:angel:

I´m such a sneaky bastard........tssss

We call it Patio Furniture...

Here is a great way.

Hey honey, I love you so much I want to take you on a trip to paradise. I have priced everything out and want to take you to FL in the US for vacation of a lifetime. While there you can shop at outlets, lay by the pool at the resort and relax. Oh by the way, it is the THP outing, so if you dont mind, I will play golf each day all day, but you will have a blast.

Then say...Hope you are smiling on the inside, because I already booked it.

Here is a great way.

Hey honey, I love you so much I want to take you on a trip to paradise. I have priced everything out and want to take you to FL in the US for vacation of a lifetime. While there you can shop at outlets, lay by the pool at the resort and relax. Oh by the way, it is the THP outing, so if you dont mind, I will play golf each day all day, but you will have a blast.

I couldnt have said it better myself, I can already imagine the stare I would get if I tried to pull something like that

My trip to Orlando in 2012 is only costing me a new patio door!

Here is a great way.

And when she says she does not want to do all of this alone while you play golf - tell her that she will not be. mcook77's wife will be there ready to shop and lay by the pool with her. Problem solved! Your welcome. :banana:

A wise man once told me, it is easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.

Easier to ask for forgiveness than permission?

Edit: someone beat me to it.

Easier to ask for forgiveness than permission?

Yes, book the trip and beg for forgiveness (make sure you tell her it is nonrefundable) instead of asking permission to go.

Here is a great way.

And if she is not interested in any of that, there is always Disney right down the street!

I usually start off like this:

"Have I got a deal for you"

Never fails

ROFL

Maybe I should start doing a budget for one hell of a week in Florida. Just for arguments sake of course......

ROFL

Maybe I should start doing a budget for one hell of a week in Florida. Just for arguments sake of course......

do it, she would have a great time, i lived in Orlando when i was 18 and there was ALWAYS something to do, even by yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back