TM Penta Giveaway?

Got the email, but not the Pentas yet. On a positive note we just wrapped up our schools annual golf tournament and we have 4 dozen Pentas left over from the gift bags. As the host, organizer and only member of the athletic department that golf's, Christmas just came early.

Sounds like I am one of the many who hasn't received his free golf balls but has been asked to complete a survey -- One Question for those who have received the balls...Were they sent USPS or FedEx/UPS? I am moving from OH to SC later this week. If they are sending em by mail I would probably get em at my new address.

Thanks to anyone who can help

They came for me USPS. The balls fit nicely in my box.....golf balls.....mailbox.....oh man, that came out awkward.

Put me on the list with those who got the emailed survey a few days back, but no Pentas yet...:confused2:

Got mine today. 4 weeks 4 days after confirmation email. 4 days after survey email. I am ok with that. I cant wait to play these!!

Got mine today. 4 weeks 4 days after confirmation email. 4 days after survey email. I am ok with that. I cant wait to play these!!

Great! Have fun!

I just got the survey email, so I'll be checking the snail mail!

Here are a few pics of my unboxing. I know while I was waiting to get mine I was hoping someone would post pics. I received 1 sleeve with # 5 balls and the otehr with # 1 balls. I love the packaging. Even how the two openings in the sleeves next to each other form a pentagon. Pretty cool.

img2295hs.jpg

img2296dm.jpg

img2297jg.jpg

img2315v.jpg

Thanks for sharing the pics emanthei, keep us posted on how you enjoy the Penta's.

I can't find the link now, but I did sign up and recieved my email on 6/2/11 saying that I was 'selected to receive a free 6-ball Penta TP pack'. Finally, a break for me!

Add me to the list that got a survey but no golf balls....but I trust I will get them eventually, if not hakuna matata.

2 six packs? Thought it was only 6 balls...I'd love to get a dozen!

yup but i entered with two emails hoping to get at least one and i ended up getting both. :D

I was able to get out and play 9 with these today. I used two balls since I hit one in the water. These are very durable. I hit a few full wedge shots and did not notice any marks that would effect the play. Off the tee, I could see the ballsmin hurting me a little bit. My slice was in full affect. But around the green is where these shined for me. The ball would check up nicely just about every shot. I wish these were priced a little lower but they are worth the cost in my opinion.

I was able to get out and play 9 with these today. I used two balls since I hit one in the water. These are very durable. I hit a few full wedge shots and did not notice any marks that would effect the play. Off the tee, I could see the ballsmin hurting me a little bit. My slice was in full affect. But around the green is where these shined for me. The ball would check up nicely just about every shot. I wish these were priced a little lower but they are worth the cost in my opinion.

Glad to hear you liked them. I'm really excited to receive mine. I was hoping since they're expensive they would automatically correct my slice for me. Guess I'll keep hoping.

I received my six balls this morning. Going out this afternoon if the rain hols off. Actually looking forward to hitting these as I refuse to pay the price for them at the store. But, if they give me the distance that most guys in the driving thread get, I may just reconsider that.

Mine came in over the weekend and I was able to put in play for Sundays scramble. Of course being it was a scramble we had perfect lies on every shot, but once again I was more than impressed with the performance of the Penta balls. My new swing was in full mode working well allowing me to challange the pin on a lot of shots and the Penta never let me down. This is the second time I have been asked to try the Penta, the first was last year through THP and have used these numerous other times. While I personally don't find these any longer than ProV1 or B330RX, I do find them to be very straight and a solid all around ball. They are some what high flyers IMHO, but don't seem to balloon like many others on the market. I had several comments from my playing partners yesterday about the amount of spin I was generating and I just told them it was the Penta.

I will say that the durability is better now than the batch I first tested. While I did see some scuffing after three or four hole, I really didn't see a lot of shredding like I originally saw, however my wedges are getting pretty old and worn at this point.

Good all around ball, expensive for sure, but when you want a great score or if you like to challange the pin then this ball will work wonders IMHO.

I received my six balls this morning. Going out this afternoon if the rain hols off. Actually looking forward to hitting these as I refuse to pay the price for them at the store. But, if they give me the distance that most guys in the driving thread get, I may just reconsider that.

That is one thing that I noticed but forgot to mention. I dont know exactly how much distance I was getting off the tee with this ball but I said to my fellow golfers that it feels like I was hitting the ball a bit further than I normally do.

I think you will enjoy these alot. I have been thinking more after my round yesterday that I like these balls a lot more. I am replaying a few of my shots and realize that I would not have had as good of results if it wasnt for the ball I was playing. I had a 150 yeard approach shot on one of the holes and took out my 7 iron. Typically with the ball I would play before this I would basicalyy hit a soft 7 iron and hope it runs up to the green. This time knowing I could expect more spin with the ball I went right at the pin. Sure enough I hit a dart just about 5 ft left of the flag and the ball hit the green pin high and stuck about 3 ft from where it landed. Amazing feeling to be able to pull a shot off like that when you normally aer only able to do it couple times a year. I would say I was able to shave about 4 strokes off my game due to the control I had on my approach shots with this ball.

I have been playing with the Pentas exclusively this year and I am appreciating them more and more every time I use one. They are durable, they go far, and they spin well. What more can you ask for? Even better is that you can get 3 dozen for $80 now.

I got the email saying I was going to get them, they never showed, then I got the email asking to do a survey. I guess the mailman wanted them??

I got the email saying I was going to get them, they never showed, then I got the email asking to do a survey. I guess the mailman wanted them??
I got the survey too. Still no golf balls either.

nah, someone said TM has balls on backorder due to the amount they are sending out, which is hard to believe. Seems the balls are slowly being received by THPers (I dont have mine yet)

I also got the survey last week or so and the balls just arrived today. Probably not the ball for me but can't wait to try them out tomorrow, if they work I'll certainly stick with them.

I also got the survey last week or so and the balls just arrived today. Probably not the ball for me but can't wait to try them out tomorrow, if they work I'll certainly stick with them.

either way, cant beat free right!

hopefully that means i will get mine today too.

either way, cant beat free right!

Yeah, I would never spend $40+ on a dozen balls as I go through them far too fast (they have to be perfect or I toss them) and to buy 3 dozen just to try would be silly. Now giving them a test with these 6, if they preform well for me the 3dz for $80 is basically the same price I pay for the e6 so I could be swayed.

Back