Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
CALLAWAY HYPER X FAIRWAY WOOD for $49.96 http://www.budgetgolf.com/CALLAWAY-...tm_campaign=BudgetGolf.com Deals of the Week

t_23711.jpg

which chubby bought em all??

Need to change your name to DawgDealoftheDayDaddy
+1 you should just sell, I have bought so many things because of the deals you have put up here

Need to change your name to DawgDealoftheDayDaddy

LOL, like I have said before, just an old retired man with too much time on his hands.

Man those SYNR-G's are calling my name...

which chubby bought em all??
I don't know but I wish they'd stop snappin' up the good deals!

I got in on that 2-4-1 deal a week or so ago and bought two really nice Callawy shirts ($35 ftw).
They're about 3/4 of a size small. Double-Chubby-Large they ain't! Guess I'll have to drop 10 or 15 to even get in 'em without them looking like sausage casings. :crying:

www.kingdom59.com has ClicGear 3.0 carts back up for sale at $169 in multiple colors.

304893_im_blu____1_gsi.jpg

Does it really work? I took a printed one to a Dicks in Cincy and they said they do not make a 10 off 25, only a ten off 50.

Went in with a friend to the Dick's in Renton, WA. At first my cashier said they didn't take them because they were getting "fake" ones. Of course my jaw dropped because the thing has a scan-able bar code. Finally I convinced her to scan the code and it worked.

My friend's cashier didn't say a word, just took the thing and scanned it.

Go figure.

Golfsmith has their deal of the day:

Nike Victory Red Forged Wedge Black - $59.98 (RH only) for about another 16 hours. 45 left.

Golfsmith has their deal of the day:

Nike Victory Red Forged Wedge Black - $59.98 (RH only) for about another 16 hours. 45 left.

thats a good deal!

For Kansas City area members - One month of unlimited simulator play for $50 at the Golf Academy in Parkville -KC Perks Deal

you can pick the new Callaway UPro MX GPS at In The Hole Golf for $169.96 with free shipping. Use 15% off coupon: DAD15 a savings of $29.99 off the $199.99 price.

Dang. there are some crazy good deals out there!

Awesome thread

Awesome thread

Just bought a pair of the Adidas shoes. Thanks Dawg!!!

you can pick the new Callaway UPro MX GPS at In The Hole Golf for $169.96 with free shipping. Use 15% off coupon: DAD15 a savings of $29.99 off the $199.99 price.

thats an awesome deal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back