The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg more than 1 thai iced tea gives me the jitters...I do love it though...man this ice cream rocks!

Yeah I wouldn't take a chance with caffeine or shellfish.

Lol shellfish? I still eat it! We're not worried about food allergies so I don't limit high allergen foods. But I don't eat the soft cheeses, severely limit nitrates, no cold cuts, no sushi, try not to eat food coloring (in yummy drinks like Gatorade).
Oh and definitely only one cup of that Thai iced tea or coffee when I'm not pregnant. I'm with you on the jitters. Too much coffee makes me want to gnash my teeth.

Lol shellfish? I still eat it! We're not worried about food allergies so I don't limit high allergen foods. But I don't eat the soft cheeses, severely limit nitrates, no cold cuts, no sushi, try not to eat food coloring (in yummy drinks like Gatorade).
Oh and definitely only one cup of that Thai iced tea or coffee when I'm not pregnant. I'm with you on the jitters. Too much coffee makes me want to gnash my teeth.

My friend's a Dr. and he mentioned no shellfish for prego women or very very little since lobster and clams are popular here.
Thai iced tea is the only thing that makes me jittery...strange..

im really lazy right now... i need a butler or something so i dont have to move

Mock, YEAH!

Tap tap taparoo

Just got done playing some tennis. I went and played on some hard courts instead of clay and it was brutal. On-court temp was 109*. Add in the humidity and whatnot and it was hot. My buddy wants me to do this 5 days a week with him, because he signed up for a pro-am at Innisbrook he has no business playing in. On the bright side I guess I'll lose some weight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am in the mood for more beer but way to lazy to move. Such is life.

I have so many swing thoughts running through my head right now it is insane.. I can't even think I feel like I can see them just floating around in my brain.

I have so many swing thoughts running through my head right now it is insane.. I can't even think I feel like I can see them just floating around in my brain.

Paralysis by analysis.

You'll get it man, I bet if you just went to course, took no practice swings before each shot and just got out of your own way you would shoot a good score.

You'll get it man, I bet if you just went to course, took no practice swings before each shot and just got out of your own way you would shoot a good score.

Yep. Play some caveman golf. See ball, hit ball.

I don't take practise swings actually. My iron game is great and I hit a good ball it is just my tee game is so bad I can't even get the opportunity to score well.

I dont take practice swings either. The way I see it is I only have a limited number of good swings a day, no sense wasting it on practice..lol

Tap tap taparoo

practice swings tend to be more perfect than the actual swing lol

going to TaylorMade performance Labs tomorrow...weeeeeeeee

I dont take practice swings either. The way I see it is I only have a limited number of good swings a day, no sense wasting it on practice..lol

when I was playing every day I didn't take a practice swing. That said, as my time on the course diminished and my game/feel went with it, I found that practice swings, even at 50/75% power, are really beneficial for getting good tempo and pace. After years of not taking them, I am back to a legit routine and my game is gaining because of it.

I recommend the same!

Maybe you need a Swing Thought dude! One swing, one thought!

Maybe you need a Swing Thought dude! One swing, one thought!

They should make a swing thought that just says "Hit the D@#$ Ball".
That is my million dollar idea of the day. :D

Have fun m-910!

Eager to hear your thoughts. Bought this for the husband for fathers day. Hope it's amazing.

That was very fun...Got a CD of my swing, got numbers galore for ball speed, launch angle, club head speed and such. Went to the range after and tested out a few 2011 TM stuff and I fell in love with everything but the Driver. I hit it well but there wasn't enough improvement from my current driver to make me love it. I did find that the super burner 2.0 4h was the easiest thing I've ever hit. Wow I wanted to put that right in my bag and go home. Over all it was a very cool experience and the fitter there was super nice. I walked away with two big things...

1) I should be using stiff flex which I assumed but never had concrete info on.
2) My putting stance was off as my eyes did not sit directly over the ball.

This can sure drive you crazy from time to time. Last night I could barely fall asleep due to all the swing and equipment thoughts that was going wild in my head lol

Tappin' for world peace!

Post 300 lol

Tappin' for world peace!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back