Forum Testing - Yonex EZONE Hybrid

It gets a HUGE amount of my attention from me and after hitting my wife's Yonex driver several times this weekend, I am actually drooling out of the side of my mouth in anticipation of testing this hybrid :silly:

My 2i is not my friend... I need an easy to hit hybrid. If only I could test one...

1. I currently play a Mashie M3 stiff, recently played a Callaway diablo 22* that I wish I still had.
2. 24
3. Ability to get the ball in the air and forgiveness, I tend to overswing with a hybrid.
4. I don't know much about them at all, cool looking logo but I have never seen their gear in the stores.
5. I am constantly on THP reading posts, and I always try to make posts that have something with them not just one that inflates my post count. I can be on the range several times a week and play about once a week. I also write in an easy to read, and understand way that will enable people to feel comfortable asking any question.

To those that were lucky enough to attend the outing this testing is every bit as sexy as the Nike one. IMO this hybrid is even better than the beloved Mashie. This is a fantastic opportunity

I've said it before in this thread CL. This hybrid is right up there with the Mashie. I loved my experiences with it at the outing and would really enjoy getting an opportunity to test it long term.

Looking forward to the reviews,I am still looking for a hybrid that I can hit with confidence-maybe should be looking for a tempo or swing instead.
Thanks to Yonex,and all the equipment manufacturers that allow THP members to test their fine products.

1. What hybrid(s) do you currently play? Mashie M5
2. What is your handicap index? 17
3. What do you look for in a hybrid? I need a hybrid that I can hit high and straight since my long irons have been killing me.
4. What are your thoughts on Yonex golf equipment? I hadn't heard their name thrown around for quite awhile. I remember wanting a Yonex driver when I was in my early 20's.
5. Tell us about your testing plan & activity level on THP? I have been a very active member on this board since I joined and would be privileged to test and review this product. I have been playing at least 18 holes 3 times a week and would love to try this club out and relay my thoughts to the THP community.

Let's bring this thread back to the first page! I just did some reading about this hybrid and I must say, I am pretty excited for the testing process to start up. I think people will really enjoy this club.

The testers will be announced later today.

Should be a very exciting day for some folks. Can't wait to see who's going to be doing this.

Cool. I can't wait to find out who will be testing this awesome club.

just tap it in!

Sweet, good luck to all. This is a real treat.

Should be a very exciting day for some folks. Can't wait to see who's going to be doing this.

Every day is an exciting day on THP!

Good luck to all who have put their names in the hat to test this wonderful product! Thanks to THP & Yonex for providing this opportunity :clapp:... It probably would not hurt to have a Yonex tag added below the smilies, for people who are going to be adding this club to their signatures?

Last edited:
Can't wait to find out who will be putting this beauty to test! Good luck all!

I can't wait to see the testers, I was going to pick up a mashie over the weekend, but wanted to hold off in the slight chance I get to review this awsome looking hybrid.

Good luck all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk because I am away from my Mac

Good luck to all who have put their names in the hat to test this wonderful product! Thanks to THP & Yonex for providing this opportunity :clapp:... It probably would not hurt to have a Yonex tag added below the smilies, for people who are going to be adding this club to their signatures?

YonexLogo.jpg

ESCGolfYonexLogo.jpg

Every day is an exciting day on THP!

You can say that again! It's always sunny on the THP side of the street

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm pretty excited to see who is picked. Should be some happy THPER's today!!

Back