What is easier to fall asleep to.......?

donny475

I’m not superstitious, but I am a little stitious
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
if you cannot sleep, do you use a background white noise?

Ocean waves IMO

I have a favorite YouTube video that is a black screen with soft rain and quiet thunder that will play for 9 hours.........

I just use Friends on the TV

Basketball. Any game will do. That’s some seriously boring chit.

I like the white noise sound on the sound machine. During the summer a fan takes its place.

I read on my Kindle. I'm terrible at falling asleep and I've tried everything and this by far works the best.

I have a sleep timer on my phone and fall asleep to music

"Sleep with Me" podcast. So boring I've only ever gotten to the end of an episode once.....

I'll set the sleep timer on my TV and turn on a familiar show or sports highlights that cycle through on repeat.

I listen to random youtube channels like kurzgesagt, kind of educational/interesting. Sometimes they are a little too thought-provoking and I end up thinking which keeps me up, but sometimes they're boring enough that I just doze off immediately!
Boomer Sooner ;)

European Tour Golf (DP World Tour), I find announcers speak very softly and is soothing. I PVR the rounds and watch until in a stupor and either head to bed or fall asleep on couch, in seconds.

Always have some sort of background noise going, whether that be a fan, air purifier, or the TV going at a low volume. I am unable to fall asleep in dead silence.

European Tour Golf (DP World Tour), I find announcers speak very softly and is soothing. I PVR the rounds and watch until in a stupor and either head to bed or fall asleep on couch, in seconds.
Yeah sounds like they are standing with the caddy when the promos playing a shot ….instead of in the portable studio ( wonder if it instruction so as to give the viewers the thought they are out on course too)

Golf channel

Usually a Big Ten football game, talk about snooze fest :sleep:

73A817B8-7D57-4945-BFAB-714B62026284.png

I usually put on Master of Puppets. Nice and soothing, puts me right out.

Back