DANNY.P

Lose Weight
Reaction score
Handicap
TO HIGH
Back in the 70's after graduation from college I went to work in the retail end of the Golf industry. I opened a discount golf franchise in NW Ohio. Had a few good years and a lot of fun fitting folks for golf equipment. The 80's were tuff on small retailers like my self. Had to close the store, and went to work in the Corporate world as a Technical Recruiter. Flash forward to today I am back working in the golf industry part time at Golf Galaxy. While the equipment has changed in most cases for the better for the average golfer, the people I meet are still the same. Golfers are fun hard working men and women.

I played in my first THP outing a few weeks ago and had a great time. Met a bunch of nice golfers. I will be going to the demo day in Florida next year, I will be looking forward to meeting all who attend.

Danny.P

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to the forum!

welcome!

:welcome: Danny

Welcome to THP!

:welcome: I love all the new member signups. This place has grown tremendously in the month that I have been part of the site.

Welcome

Glad to see you got your password straight Dan! We are going to have a great summer playing golf. Plenty of time to gear up for the outing in May! Lets get your spare tire tread bald!!!

***** For all of you who don't know, Dan is the one who introduced me to golf. So you can blame him for my addiction.

Last edited:
Welcome to THP Danny.

:welcome:

I introduced Dan to THP with a marker chip. And he uses it.

Welcome Dan!

Welcome!

Back in the 70's after graduation from college I went to work in the retail end of the Golf industry. I opened a discount golf franchise in NW Ohio. Had a few good years and a lot of fun fitting folks for golf equipment. The 80's were tuff on small retailers like my self. Had to close the store, and went to work in the Corporate world as a Technical Recruiter. Flash forward to today I am back working in the golf industry part time at Golf Galaxy. While the equipment has changed in most cases for the better for the average golfer, the people I meet are still the same. Golfers are fun hard working men and women.

I played in my first THP outing a few weeks ago and had a great time. Met a bunch of nice golfers. I will be going to the demo day in Florida next year, I will be looking forward to meeting all who attend.

Danny.P

There he is, my man Danny P. Was glad we got to meet a few weeks ago, looking forward to you guys coming down again in August. Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP Danny.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP, glad you found us.

Back