A Quick Thank You

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
There are things that go on behind the scenes at THP that we usually keep pretty quiet about, but I want to give a quick shout out to some people that help make this place what it is.

In the last 6 months, the growth at THP has been staggering. To the point that we had to move servers a couple of times as well as bring on some IT assistance of the professional variety.

First off I want to thank GG for dealing with this most of the time because I am too busy pouring drinks during these times.

Secondly I want to thank Puttin4bird. Despite being a mess in the Morgan Cup thread at times, Jake is one of the reasons that this place runs as smoothly as it does.

And lastly I want to mention the man that I think GG would leave me for right now if given the opportunity (he was her savior today). That is Coolbreeze. He and his company have been wonderful to deal with and are one of the reasons that we are where we are in terms of the day to day upkeep of this site and its growth.

Many do not realize the amount of work that goes into this site by so many people. And these 3 get overlooked a lot of times and I want to make sure that they are recognized for their efforts.

Join me in saying thanks to these wonderful people and the hard work they do.

Thanks JB, GG, P4B and CB...we all love this place and it sounds like you all have a hand in making it what it is!

well done guys. thanks for sharing JB and giving them some well deserved recognition

Thanks to Jake and Coolbreeze. We all experienced beight THP-less today and it's not fun! Added thanks to GG for keeping things running here.

JB, keep pouring those drinks buddy.

3 of my favorite peeps. Thanks guys/gals!!

Thank you GG,COOLBREEZE, & PUTTIN4BIRD. Yes YOU too JB. I try very often to acknowledge that alot of what is done at THP is often over looked. You guys have no idea the many hours of joy a day this site gives me. It has helped in so many ways... So I SHOUT THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! :clapp::drinks::friends:

Immense Gratitude! From the bottom of my heart to all of you that have even the slightest part to do with this forum and THP Media! I can't imagine the the work that has to go in to this place. Well Done!

Thank you for the kind words JB, and everyone else. Like most of you, I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have THP, and I'm just happy I can help a little when I can. Its JB and GG that make this place what it is, and if I can help in any little way to keep their great site that gives us all hours of fun and information, working a little better it makes me happy.

Thank you for the kind words JB, and everyone else. Like most of you, I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have THP, and I'm just happy I can help a little when I can. Its JB and GG that make this place what it is, and if I can help in any little way to keep their great site that gives us all hours of fun and information, working a little better it makes me happy.

From what JB wrote you are being way to modest.....Thank you for your help......

GG, PB, CB and JB thank you for all the work you do behind the scenes that allow all of us to enjoy this wonderful website. THP is my favorite website on the inter-web, the conversations, contest, insights are so worth every minute I spend on the site. Again thank you guys and gal for all you do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also need to say a HUGE THANK YOU, to a co-worker who is also named Ben, who spent hours today banging his head against a wall with me, and figured out everything today! Without him the site would still be down today, and I can't thank him enough.

I also need to say a HUGE THANK YOU, to a co-worker who is also named Ben, who spent hours today banging his head against a wall with me, and figured out everything today! Without him the site would still be down today, and I can't thank him enough.
Glad You have the extra support, Special thank you to you!!
He is being way too modest. He has been my savior these past few months.

BEN Thank you for heling fix THP with Coolbreeze.....I dont know what I would do without it....

Thank you all, including JB for all of your hard work to make this place what it is. I have only been a member since May but feel like I know everyone here already. I am really looking forward to meeting everyone in May. Like Smallville said in another thread this really feels like a family and it is amazing to be a part of it.

Tap tap taparoo

Thanks so much to everyone who makes this place possible!

Thanks to JB,GG and everyone that helps keep this great place going!:clapp:

Thanks to everyone who makes this site possible. It has given me so much information and it couldn't be possible without all you people! Thanks

Thank you VERY MUCH to Jake, CB, GG, and JB!!! You guys do a ton to give us a place to come into and relax, talk golf, or BS about random stuff and you do not even begin to get enough "THANKS".

So thank you very much for all you do and perhaps you will allow me to at least but you a drink come next May! :bananadance:

Edited to add: thank you to Ben - we sincerely appreciate all of your efforts!!

Thanks for all the behind the scenes work everybody! This is such an amazing place and being without it a short time you realize how much it becomes part of your daily routine and something that is missed when its not available.

Computer tech people are awesome and when things hit the fan they are invaluable. P4B & CoolBreeze super job guys :clapp: and awesome job!

Huge props to P4B & CB! Medium props to JB & GG.

Oh ok, huge props for everybody!!

Big props to Jake and Ben!!! Thank you for keeping this site running and doing the wonderful job you do. GG big thanks to you for what you do and for keeping JB away from the technical stuff and letting Jake and Ben handle it!!

Thanks for all you guys & gal do to provide us hackers a place to hang out!!

Back