THP Radio - JB Food Challenge

I think the 4th of July would be a great time for GG to attempt again... Nothing more American then hotdogs, and besides, it's for America GG... for America!!! :D

Really? It's back up here.

I guess I'll look here then. Can't imagine it is back in Florida or there would have been little chance that JB would have passed it up.

Do you have the buy a meal, get a second McRib for a dollar there?

She has not had a single one.
I just downed 2 with a side of a 10 piece Mcnugget.
I feel like I may give birth soon.
hahaha. We men forget easily the pain and just get right back on the horse. I got one today right as lunch started rolling out, it was the freshest thing ever. I think I burned it off as soon as I hit my first shot.

I was about to get lunch but reading this made me full

I now tap while I talk

hahaha. We men forget easily the pain and just get right back on the horse. I got one today right as lunch started rolling out, it was the freshest thing ever. I think I burned it off as soon as I hit my first shot.

I feel bad for those down wind of you if it burnt off that easily.

She has not had a single one.
I just downed 2 with a side of a 10 piece Mcnugget.
I feel like I may give birth soon.

You will be I am sure.

I guess I'll look here then. Can't imagine it is back in Florida or there would have been little chance that JB would have passed it up.

Do you have the buy a meal, get a second McRib for a dollar there?

I've seen ads for it, but haven't been to a McDonald's to actually see it. I boycot Micky D's for the most part, but going for a McRib is tempting. After that, I'd follow it up with a Double Down from KFC. Then I'll have a heart attack.... :D

Haha, I would hate to let my country down.

This time, stay away from wheat buns!!!!

Also, looks like I'll be eating some McDoubles tomorrow... Thanks a lot JB! Let's connect.. I'll race you via video chat haha!

Back