The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really think we are sacrificing anything in the first round pairings. Theory doesn't always work out well on the golf course

I like our match - I think it will be competitive.

I am not saying you won't be competetive, but when you can have that kind of advantage in 2 matches, and you don't split them up to take that advantage, well, that is a huge mistake IMO.

I am not saying you won't be competetive, but when you can have that kind of advantage in 2 matches, and you don't split them up to take that advantage, well, that is a huge mistake IMO.

I don't think you are off base with those thoughts

I don't think you are off base with those thoughts

Where all the boys at? Seems like its just the three of us! I'm going to try and get out today, but I don't know if the forces of evil will allow me too. And by forces of evil I mean my mother who I promised I would fix all the woodwork on the front of her house today, before the painter comes on tuesday. BOOOOOOOO. I spent most of yesterday finishing my new fence and gate on the side of the house and now this. Man, its like I'm married with a kid or something and have responsibilities. I miss being 20!

The team paradise captain requested his partnership. I said I would play with whoever and that's how it worked out.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

I'm on the road driving back from florida

I'm on the road driving back from florida

i saw where JB said you just left their, i think that was either last night or early this morning, cant remember lol. It is kinda shocking they paired the 2 long knockers together, should of taken advantage of that and split them up.

i saw where JB said you just left their, i think that was either last night or early this morning, cant remember lol. It is kinda shocking they paired the 2 long knockers together, should of taken advantage of that and split them up.

Again, that was biggsy's choice. I thought it was interesting too. Perhaps it's part of his strategy or something.

Where all the boys at? Seems like its just the three of us! I'm going to try and get out today, but I don't know if the forces of evil will allow me too. And by forces of evil I mean my mother who I promised I would fix all the woodwork on the front of her house today, before the painter comes on tuesday. BOOOOOOOO. I spent most of yesterday finishing my new fence and gate on the side of the house and now this. Man, its like I'm married with a kid or something and have responsibilities. I miss being 20!

I can't get out today. I have a wedding in a little while. At least its raining out so I don't feel like I'm missing a perfect day on the course.

just tap it in!

After I take a Sunday morning Team Hackers, I'm heading to the golf course for more egg work and a round of golf.

Kevin

After I take a Sunday morning Team Hackers, I'm heading to the golf course for more egg work and a round of golf.

Kevin

Don't forget to wipe your Jake!

The team paradise captain requested his partnership. I said I would play with whoever and that's how it worked out.

you see this Ddec? Huge mistake!!

you see this Ddec? Huge mistake!!

You're not too bright are you? Pull your head out TC's ass for a second and maybe consider he might be stretching the truth a little bit. How old are you? You hop around in this thread squealing like a ten year old. I'm actually embarrassed for you.

Kevin

You're not too bright are you? Pull your head out TC's ass for a second and maybe consider he might be stretching the truth a little bit. How old are you? You hop around in this thread squealing like a ten year old. I'm actually embarrassed for you.

Kevin

But I'm actually telling the truth.....sp perhaps your head should be removed from an ass or your foot from your mout.

Kevin

But I'm actually telling the truth.....sp perhaps your head should be removed from an ass or your foot from your mouth.

But I'm actually telling the truth.....sp perhaps your head should be removed from an ass or your foot from your mouth.

I post so good it had to be said twice, BOOM!

Maybe you're version of the truth. Not that it matters. Those first round match ups look pretty solid for Team Paradise. I'm enthused about my scramble partner. He's a big, laughing Greek. and with my experience guiding the young man, he's going to be a sleeper and a star in TMC. And have a blast doing it. He is after all, awesome.

How do drive with that guy's head up there?

Kevin

Just got back from another solid practice session. Working back into form with the irons. Hitting the scoring clubs well but struggling a little with the other irons. Driver is working very well as is the 3w. Short game is solid too. Just need to keep working on the irons and get them back into form. Practiced Friday. Played yesterday. Shot a 46 on the front then really struggled on the back as I got tired. Back to the range this morning. I'll be back in shape in no time.

Tapatalk: Team Hackers Approved

Way to go partner. I just arrived back in Ash-Vegas. Being in Florida had me excited.

You have to work your way back to your form gingerly so build on the small successes.

Way to go partner. I just arrived back in Ash-Vegas. Being in Florida had me excited.

You have to work your way back to your form gingerly so build on the small successes.

How'd you play down there? I prob missed the post somewhere, forgive my skimming.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Ugh- well the magic I gone. I struggled out there today. We played the front nine as a foursome then our partners left after 9. We were stuck behind the slowest foursome ever. We had to wait for like 15 minutes on almost every shot. Not fun. I shot 37/44 for a disappointing 81. Played from the back tees though at 6650y it isn't all that short. From hole 4-10 I had 7 straight pars the. Fell apart, double, double, bogey, double.

I really hate slow play.

Tappin the keg!

Ugh- well the magic I gone. I struggled out there today. We played the front nine as a foursome then our partners left after 9. We were stuck behind the slowest foursome ever. We had to wait for like 15 minutes on almost every shot. Not fun. I shot 37/44 for a disappointing 81. Played from the back tees though at 6650y it isn't all that short. From hole 4-10 I had 7 straight pars the. Fell apart, double, double, bogey, double.

I really hate slow play.

Tappin the keg!

I hear yah, I was playing alright until the last 3 holes and collapsed for double double bogey, for an 84. My tee game was awful.

I hear yah, I was playing alright until the last 3 holes and collapsed for double double bogey, for an 84. My tee game was awful.

Actually, your driver was pretty damn good. A better description would be: Playing it safe sucks.

Kevin

I will answer each part of this. Actually, I am considered by most to be very intelligent. I don't have my head up anyones ass, and when Biggsy verifies it I guess we will see that you have your head up his ass. TC has no reason to lie, so that is why I don't believe he is stretching the truth. I am 40, and you should be glad that I am in this thread. Didnt we just go through this? Don't be embarassed for me, it is not necessary. Finally, as far as me hopping around squealing like a ten year old in this thread goes, at least someone is showing some excitement in regards to the Morgan Cup. One last thing, I said that this was a bad move strategically. Never made a personal attack on anyone. Until now you Jacka$$.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back