oh man. Thanks for the bump smallville.

RIP Lefte. Cancer has a terrible relationship with my extended family and no one should have to deal with it.

That´s just terrible news, it makes me sad. RIP LefTe.

Yesterday I started a thread about whether anyone had heard from one of our forum members LefTe. He had cancer and was keeping us updated, but hadn't logged in since the beginning of February.

I did a search of his email on Facebook. He had only friended a few people there and one of them on April 3 mentioned something about a Tommy dying after a long illness. Using that name I did a search on Google and found http://deathnotices.michigan.com/view-single.php?id=261386#book.

Just talked to Golf Chick and she said yes, that is him. RIP LefTe.

Please visit it and leave a message in the guestbook.

On another note, how about making sure that others on this forum know how to get hold of you or your family in case you just disappear from the board. We really are like family here and believe it or not, we really do care about everyone here.

my thoughts go out to his family. this is one of the most cruelist illness's everytime i hear of this it bringsback the memorys of my nephew going through it.
R.I.P LefTe

This is very sad to hear. I have not been around long enough to be exposed to LefTe, but it sounds like he was a great guy. Rest in peace...and prayers to his family and friends.

Very sad news, RIP.

This is so sad to hear. My condolences go out to his family and friends.

Tap before talk.

Sad news, RIP.

I cannot believe I missed this up to this point.

This really does just rip my heart out and my thoughts go out in a large way to his family. I hate cancer with a passion having lost friends and family to the cruelness that it is.

LefTe was always so, so, positive and upbeat. I'm at a total loss.

I thought I would bump this up for anyone who haven't seen this yet. I see some of you have posted on the guest book of the obit page. I think that's great.

Thanks for the bump smalls.
this is really a bummer to hear about. I really enjoyed talking with himn a dn will miss his positive attitude and outlook. RIP LefTe. You will be missed. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family.

Terrible news. I'd been away from THP for a while and just found this thread. Like JL, he too was one of my first friends here because of our common love of hockey.

RIP LefTe. You will be missed.

Taaaaap-a-talk....tap tap taaap-a-talk....give it a little tap-a-rooonie...

Very sad to hear about this.
He was an inspiration with his positive attitude despite what life had thrown at him. .
Sorry to hear of his passing.

Back