Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
These kids are pretty little and they just roam the streets. There are literally like 5 adults living in the house, but it's not uncommon to see a 2, 3, and 7 year old in a baby pool unsupervised. Just ridiculous.

These kids are pretty little and they just roam the streets. There are literally like 5 adults living in the house, but it's not uncommon to see a 2, 3, and 7 year old in a baby pool unsupervised. Just ridiculous.

Worst part is the kids don't stand a chance. Destined for failure, I can only hope they achieve what their parents could not.

I didn't either, but I think I'm becoming him. To be fair, those kids are bad and nobody watches them. They are always playing in other people's yards, going in their garages, and taking out our toys. Erica is too nice to them and they needed a dose of mean dad to get the point across hehe

Oh wow! I didnt realize it was that bad. You need to make sure they know not to mess with you

A quick anonymous call to child services can sure fix that.

I didn't either, but I think I'm becoming him. To be fair, those kids are bad and nobody watches them. They are always playing in other people's yards, going in their garages, and taking out our toys. Erica is too nice to them and they needed a dose of mean dad to get the point across hehe
I gotta ask. How do they get into people's garages?

Child Protective Services buddy.

Doubtful there is a location all 4 of us can make it to in 30 minutes haha.. we are a bit spread out

My swing is nothing short of buggered.
Last week I developed a wonderfully massive pull.
Yesterday on 18, I hit 2 straight drives, pulled 6 and sliced 5.
For a couple holes all I did was hit about a foot BEHIND the ball wtih my driver. W-T-F! I did it about 5 times before I said fuhgettaboutit and pulled an iron.. And then promptly did the same thing with the iron, and then sliced it madly.

I wish my pro would e-mail me back so I can get another lesson set up!

i have had a parcel at customs since last tuesday morning and its still there! what do they think it is a bomb! i ask ya just send it to me already.

i have had a parcel at customs since last tuesday morning and its still there! what do they think it is a bomb! i ask ya just send it to me already.

haha. That seems very frustrating.

Just went out and did some weed eating in case the grass dries up enough to mow today.

I also threw all of the neighbor's spent fireworks back into their yard.

Just went out and did some weed eating in case the grass dries up enough to mow today.

I also threw all of the neighbor's spent fireworks back into their yard.

I hate that. I had casings this morning all over my driveway. My turn next year and my shells will be much bigger.

My swing is nothing short of buggered.
Last week I developed a wonderfully massive pull.
Yesterday on 18, I hit 2 straight drives, pulled 6 and sliced 5.
For a couple holes all I did was hit about a foot BEHIND the ball wtih my driver. W-T-F! I did it about 5 times before I said fuhgettaboutit and pulled an iron.. And then promptly did the same thing with the iron, and then sliced it madly.

I wish my pro would e-mail me back so I can get another lesson set up!

That was me yesterday. I shot a 100. Today I go out and throw down an 89. Chalk it up to a WTF day and call it good.

My rant today is about how long it takes to upload video's to Youtube. What the hell, it takes forever everytime and I just want to share the video so that I can talk about my wedges. Stupid internet.

My rant today is about how long it takes to upload video's to Youtube. What the hell, it takes forever everytime and I just want to share the video so that I can talk about my wedges. Stupid internet.

Agree - same issue I had last week and it royally pissed me off. Maybe try vimeo or photobucket?

Sent from my Tapatalk!

Dogs that bark at fireworks....it's going to be a long night

Agree - same issue I had last week and it royally pissed me off. Maybe try vimeo or photobucket?

Sent from my Tapatalk!

I do normally use photobucket, but I like how youtube videos can be viewed right in the thread. Its been going on for an hour and it still is only 46%

I do normally use photobucket, but I like how youtube videos can be viewed right in the thread. Its been going on for an hour and it still is only 46%

I agree. I hate how photobucket takes you back to their site to view the videos.

been in the office since 7am with no a/c....at least the heat is on. way to go facilities!

been in the office since 7am with no a/c....at least the heat is on. way to go facilities!

Ouch! Do you have your yellow shirt on?

Another agreement.

Granted my video might be a bit long but sucktube has been uploading for 4 hours now and it's at 34%. I know they problem isn't on my end since I've got a 6 meg upload speed that is barely being touched.

Seriously sucktube, you're keeping THP from my nature lesson...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back