Forum Testing - Golf Balls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big thanks to Vision and THP for giving members the opportunity to try out these new balls, and hopefully spread the word on their capabilities. I'm very interested to see how these balls get reviewed, because I still haven't found a ball that truly fits my game. Plus, the design looks very forward-thinking, which appeals to me.

I think I would use that big circled number as my bullseye target to the inside path when I tee up the ball and hit my driver.

That's a really cool idea KB! Could work rather well.

I remember having a look over the Vision site earlier in the year when they were mentioned. At that point, they seemed like a cool company who were interested in improving and researching their own product to see how it performed. Now that's just been confirmed by their participation in THP testing! :D

Hi Guys,
I just wanted to say thanks for all the interest in this project and a special shout out to JB and
the THP team for their kind support, I hope it is the start of something special,
Cheers,
Wayne (Boz)

Alright, company love!!! Thanks for making this possible Boz and THP!!!

Senior golfers love them some bright yellow balls :D

Props to Vision for doing this. Looking forward to the reviews!

Agreed. Takes a special company who believes in their product to participate in something like this, kudos to both Vision golf and THP!

Hi Guys,
I just wanted to say thanks for all the interest in this project and a special shout out to JB and
the THP team for their kind support, I hope it is the start of something special,
Cheers,
Wayne (Boz)

Thank you for this super opportunity.... Cant wait to see who is chosen to follow the reviews... Thanks Vision & THP

After checking out the Vision web site the x-pert2 ball sounds like a great ball for players who love to put some excitement into their short games! Good spinning balls are the ticket for a great short game attack plan.
X-pert2

Bene on their website this morning. It looks very interesting. I tried to find prices but I am guessing they are not up yet.

Vision!! Nice. Can't wait to read the reviews on these. I like the big numbers as kellybo said! I hope I am picked to test these babies.

I am very interested to see the reviews on these balls, and excited at the possibility of testing them.

Just read through some of the Vision website. Really interesting. Can't wait to see what the THP testers think about these new balls.

I have actually tested one of the Vision golf balls before, the yellow colour was extremely visible, but lost it to quick to say something about over all performance.

VERY Exciting to see THP testing a new product like this. Big Thanks to Vision and allowing the members of THP to help mold the future of some products!

I saw the new mystery company was announced in the THP Newsletter Volume #7 this morning. I can honestly say I've never heard of them. I checked out their website this morning and I am intrigued. Really looking forward to seeing who is chosen to test these golf balls out.

Bene on their website this morning. It looks very interesting. I tried to find prices but I am guessing they are not up yet.

I saw a Test Pilot Program on site it has prices there. Very interesting to see the reviews on these bad boys..

Neat concept for a vision test pilot pack #1. 6 pack of each type of ball + a kit packaged with it of unknown content....just $69.95 Aussy dollars. Sounds like a pretty cool product though!!

VERY Exciting to see THP testing a new product like this. Big Thanks to Vision and allowing the members of THP to help mold the future of some products!

+1
vision and THP are hooking it up. I have never heard of them, but the idea we could help shape these golf balls is truly amazing. Looking forward to the announcement of testers

Tap tap taparoo

Just wondering if any one found them on Facebook or Twitter. Went to show some THP love coundn't find anything.

Wow, very cool! Will be a unique test for sure. Refreshing for everyone here at THP to get insight on something outside the usual suspects.

Excellent opportunity! Have never heard of them before, but this is a great way to find out about their product! Can't wait for the reviews and feedback!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with everyone on here, what a great opportunity. If I remember correctly I believe Vision was on THP awhile ago talking about this as a possibility or it was a poster who liked their stuff. Could've been another company, my memory is shot. Either way, great opportunity for everyone who gets picked.

very cool. Just got done checking out their website. What a great opportunity for forum members to test. Golf Ball testing is awesome. Looking forward to seeing who gets selected for this.

Great stuff here, I've never played Vision balls yet but I"ve heard a lot about them and they really have them intrigued. There is a golf club in Kelowna here that sells them and I almost ordered a dozen to be sent over here about 6 months ago. Thank you agian to THP and Vision Golf for doing this test.

Welcome aboard Vision! Thanks for partnering up with THP for this awesome testing opportunity!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back