Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty

both her parents will prob get book deals to tell 'their side of the story' as well....never mind what CA will prob get eventually... ugh

Wow, this is bad. must refrain from comments I want to make

I totally agree with you on that one-t. This makes me so angry that someone can get away with that. I'm just at a loss for words right now.

wow.....

I am stunned.. I still think she did it

Tap tap taparoo

I don't know if she is guilty or not, I certainly can't form an opinion on the crap the media feeds us.

If she is innocent then I am happy for her, if not she will still pay for her sins in time.

A Max of four years, she will get time served so far. I doubt she gets much more time at all. Wow, I'm just so floored by this. I just knew this was a done deal.

Wow, I'm just so floored by this. I just knew this was a done deal.

You should hear what people are saying around here.
Being how this court room was run and handled, everybody that wanted to, got to follow along with this case. Seeing the outcome come as it did is shocking.

I guess it was the nanny named Zanny that did all this then to little Casey......

Oh yeah, that was all a lie....just one of the hundreds that flew around that courtroom

And she's gonna get paid for being in jail all that time for nothing

I tapatalk better then I golfatalk

No, she was found guilty on 4 counts of misleading investigaters which carry a Max of one year each. She will get credited for time served and probably walk away.

this truly is a shame. That poor innocent little girl was murdered and somehow that becomes secondary to the trial, to the outcome. It was aweful seeing people smile and hug. No one wins here, an innocent baby was murdered and nobody is held accountable.

Headed back from out of town- heard this on CNN- couldn't believe it. I didn't watch it but sounded like a slam dunk for the prosecution.

Hear more an more how the system is failing in these high profile cases. Think we might see some reform.

this truly is a shame. That poor innocent little girl was murdered and somehow that becomes secondary to the trial, to the outcome. It was aweful seeing people smile and hug. No one wins here, an innocent baby was murdered and nobody is held accountable.
well said

that may depend on whether the judge is in an election year or not as well...

No, she was found guilty on 4 counts of misleading investigaters which carry a Max of one year each. She will get credited for time served and probably walk away.

I'd be too ashamed to answer questions too if I was a juror! I see they hauled butt out of there.

If I was the D.A. I would push hard for at least a couple extra years to make up for the emabrrasment of not convicting her.

She has to get credit for time served, I thought that was the law. Am I wrong?

Not sure how FL law works but here in PA it's judge's discretion

She has to get credit for time served, I thought that was the law. Am I wrong?

The accused are entitled to presumption that they are innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. That burden is a heavy burden put on the State. Reasonable doubt exists where it causes a person some hesitation to reach a conclusion. A jury is not required to exclude all doubt, including fantasy and highly unrealistic scenarios, but only reasonable doubt.

I could reprint the Iowa jury instruction on reasonable doubt, but here's the main conclusion. I don't care what criminal case it is, but if there is 30+ days of testimony, then there is reasonable doubt, hands down, for sure. It should not take the State that much time to prove guilt, and if it does, then that only shows the weakness of the State's case.

Even the jury is ashamed of the verdict, they are refusing to talk about it at this time.

I am just shocked on this...I know several lawyers and they all thought this was a slam dunk. I understand how "beyond a reasonable doubt" works, but I think there was enough evidence there so say there was no doubt she did it. Now she is going to go free very soon, if not Thursday, and then she will start banking on this from all the interviews and appearances she will make, and it will just go to feeding her partying lifestyle she was living WHILE her daughter was missing.

I don't know if she is guilty or not, I certainly can't form an opinion on the crap the media feeds us.

If she is innocent then I am happy for her, if not she will still pay for her sins in time.

I agree in that I am not 100% sure she is guilty, but the evidence indicates that she is. I do know for certain that the last part of your statement is 100% true.

I am dumbfounded by the jury's decision .....explain how you don't report your child missing for over 31 days?

I am dumbfounded by the jury's decision .....explain how you don't report your child missing for over 31 days?

For real! And even if they choose not to convict her of murder how can they not charge her for child neglect of abuse or anything like that?! She frikin went out parying for a month before she even reported the child missing!

Back