Morgan Cup Trophies

Another option.
How are we going to drink tears out of those trophies? They must be tears of joy, obviously if we're drinking out of them that means we won....and we sure won't be crying!

Very nice JB!

Those are really sweet looking trophies!

I want to see adult beverages consumed from the winners trophies, nice job JB

Now those are sweet. I really can't wait to see this event go down.

Absolutely awesome! Very cool stuff JB!

Absolutely. When it comes to events (Morgan Cup, THP Outings & Demo Days, Etc) we want people to feel like it is something special.

You are first class!

I am so jealous! How much Guinness does a trophy hold?

Sweet....hmmm...where to put my trophy?

Oh, there giving them out for just participating? Trophies look awesome JB!

Oh, there giving them out for just participating? Trophies look awesome JB!

when I win I will let you hold my trophy in your cargo shorts.

How are we going to drink tears out of those trophies? They must be tears of joy, obviously if we're drinking out of them that means we won....and we sure won't be crying!

Jake dropping the logic bomb!

when I win I will let you hold my trophy in your cargo shorts.

LOL! Had to rib you buddy! You guys are gonna have an awesome experience.

Good luck Guys and girls. Should be fun and can't wait to hear about it.

Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

Really nice gesture THP. This is why you guys make things like this 1st class. Very, very cool.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

I am so jealous! How much Guinness does a trophy hold?

In these ones, not a whole lot. In the actual Morgan Cup....WAY too much.

Really nice gesture THP. This is why you guys make things like this 1st class. Very, very cool.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

The forum members here make all of this worth it.

These are terrific and one will look great on my shelves. Thanks JB and GG, this is a nice touch and will be treasured by Team Hackers.

Very nice!!

Those are freaking sweet!

Beautiful Trophies.

Better start working on my game now so I can look forward to winning one of those in 2016.

Very cool! I'm hoping to have myself a golf trophy this year, I'll have my first chance in a couple weeks. Having a Morgan Cup trophy would be SICK tho!

Wow, those look great THP.

These really do look amazing....the wife is gonna love it when I put mine right in the middle of the fireplace mantle hehe

very nice for the winners. Then again are there any real losers who are participating ? I dont think so ...All the participates are winners ...Good Luck to the 8 that get a Bonus

Back