Forum Testing - Golf Balls

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure I'm beating a dead horse but do we have an exact day of when the testers will be announced? All I kept reading was sometime this week.

thechosen1,

not trying to make fun of you, but I have wanted to use this smilie forever.. well here it goes

:deadhorse:

I'm sure I'm beating a dead horse but do we have an exact day of when the testers will be announced? All I kept reading was sometime this week.

Is there a reason you need an exact day? Just wait like the rest of us.

Is there a reason you need an exact day? Just wait like the rest of us.

Have a busy month going on, I have been waiting like everyone hence this being the first time I ask about a day.

1. What is your current golf ball of choice and why? Gamer V2, good spin on wedges and low spin and long on driver.
2. What other golf balls have you tested recently? Intech Limbo, Nike Mojo, Callaway HX HOT plus, T Prov1
3. What do you look for in a golf ball for your game? stopping power on the greens, straight driver shots
4. Tell us about your testing plan & activity level on THP? I play golf 3 -4 x a week, mess around in my backyard nightly and like to test out a lot of different balls

Really excited about this ball testing. Glad Vision came to the dance!

Man I'm excited to about this testing. Nothing like testing something that you use on every shot! Got my fingers crossed... Good Luck to all who threw there name into the hat. It's another amazing opportunity! And the Vision ball looks good and from their website should be a ball that will help the average golfer.

***** Are these for Lefty golfers???***** :rotfl: Just kidding

I agree man. I knew they were around in another thread at some point. I cant find it now of course but Boz was pretty straight up in that thread. Loved his approach then and love it even more now.

Man I'm excited to about this testing. Nothing like testing something that you use on every shot! Got my fingers crossed... Good Luck to all who threw there name into the hat. It's another amazing opportunity! And the Vision ball looks good and from their website should be a ball that will help the average golfer.

***** Are these for Lefty golfers???***** :rotfl: Just kidding

I hope so. Actually I think with those big numbers they were gearing them towards us leftys that arent smart enough to figure out which ball is ours.

Will be very interesting, that's for sure.

It's not often you get the chance to help mould a product

Saw some activity in this thread and was hoping the announcement had been made. I love to see the new testers reactions the most when they are selected to test a piece of equipment for THP and a company. The excitement is always a great thing to experience.

I hope so. Actually I think with those big numbers they were gearing them towards us leftys that arent smart enough to figure out which ball is ours.

I agree, but that is because our playing partners can't follow our ball flight so we have to find them on our own. hehehe

Saw some activity in this thread and was hoping the announcement had been made. I love to see the new testers reactions the most when they are selected to test a piece of equipment for THP and a company. The excitement is always a great thing to experience.

I keep doing the same thing. So excited to see who is going to get this opportunity.

I agree, but that is because our playing partners can't follow our ball flight so we have to find them on our own. hehehe

Yorkem, Sometimes I think this is the case. I play a foursome and everyone hits their shots and when its my turn if I lose it everyone is telling me they have no clue where it went.. Thats why I need a yellow ball or any color for that matter hahah

I actually find it harder to track a yellow ball in the air, white all the way for me

Heck if I get chosen to test, I can just pick my balls up this weekend down at Grand Cypress :D

Heck if I get chosen to test, I can just pick my balls up this weekend down at Grand Cypress :D

When are you going to settle on a new avatar haha it keeps changing!
And I was hoping to see some progress in this thread about the testers but oh well just keep waiting like everyone else

And I was hoping to see some progress in this thread about the testers but oh well just keep waiting like everyone else

Someone changed (avatar) it for me this morning.

Just hold on to your old balls and keep your fingers crossed!

Man, patience is rough the last few days huh?
It takes time organizing these things as well as a few rather large events.
The testers will be named this week, I swear.

That right there. Bringing it up over and over isn't going to get it announced any sooner. And if it's annoying to the forum members for people to keep asking "WHen, when, when" do you think the Vision Golf people might be getting tired of hearing it too?

Congrats to all the testers! I'm looking forward to hearing the reviews... After all, I'm a bit of a golf ball junky.

Congrats to all the testers, want to hear those reviews...

Congrats to the testers...looking forward to the reviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back