Callaway Staff Putters - The Morgan Cup

I am simply loving my Odyssey Black Series Tour Design #2. I am rolling it so well with this putter right now, I don't really know what ever prevented me from picking up an Odyssey putter in the past. In hindsight, not making the move to an Odyssey putter has been costing me strokes for years.

I should also mention that I've made a reasonable significant change in my putting routine since putting this putter in play. I used to take two practice strokes beside my ball before addressing the ball and putting. I have done away with the practice strokes (a la Dave Stockton) and have been rolling it great ever since. Now I just get my read, step in and make my stroke. This, in my opinion, allows me to rely much more on my instincts and the true and consistent roll put on the ball by this amazing putter.

After the range I went over to the putting green to roll a few putts with the Tour Black #1 Wide. I love this putter. From the looks to the feel to how it sets up. In this video I set up a few balls starting close to the hole and working back. I try to make them all in a row.

Great looking putter OEM, I really like the looks of that one a lot. You seem to be rolling it quite nicely too, keep it up!

Great looking putter OEM, I really like the looks of that one a lot. You seem to be rolling it quite nicely too, keep it up!

Thanks Jake. I think a lot of people would like this one if they rolled it. Its damn good.

Oh snap. Nice video, Kev!

Pretty sure I want that putter yesterday dude. That is right up my alley.

Oh snap. Nice video, Kev!

Pretty sure I want that putter yesterday dude. That is right up my alley.

Im positive youd love it. Im loving it and Im a putter ho.

Kmac, rolling the rock like Gmac (a former Callaway staffer I might add). Good stuff Dr. Kevron!

*ignores thread*

Kmac, rolling the rock like Gmac (a former Callaway staffer I might add). Good stuff Dr. Kevron!

Thanks TC. Team Awesome FTW!

You cant just ignore this thread Hawk. Its too awesome like Team Awesome.

Nice video OEM...looks like the Tour Black #1 is a good fit for your stroke. Gotta love that sound on impact (and also the sound of 4 balls in a row dropping in the cup).

Nice video OEM...looks like the Tour Black #1 is a good fit for your stroke. Gotta love that sound on impact (and also the sound of 4 balls in a row dropping in the cup).

Thanks AHA. Doesnt the putter sound as good as it looks? I think it does.

It is a hawt putter. I think Alvaro Quiros rolls that particular model.

It is a hawt putter. I think Alvaro Quiros rolls that particular model.

I was trying to figure that out. I think I saw an insert on JB's Spanish Mancrush's putter.

I was trying to figure that out. I think I saw an insert on JB's Spanish Mancrush's putter.

I have no idea if it had an insert or not buddy. I'm sure JB can find out though. I think he has Alvaro's WITB under his pillow.

I have no idea if it had an insert or not buddy. I'm sure JB can find out though. I think he has Alvaro's WITB under his pillow.

Yeah I dont have posters of the bare chested Alvaro in my room like someone might. Anyone thats a huge fan like that surely has his WITB within a strokes reach.

Yeah I dont have posters of the bare chested Alvaro in my room like someone might. Anyone thats a huge fan like that surely has his WITB within a strokes reach.

Well, whatever is in his bag, I am not so sure he rolls it as well as you were rolling them tonight dude.

Well, whatever is in his bag, I am not so sure he rolls it as well as you were rolling them tonight dude.

Hopefully a bunch of balls fall like that come August for Team Awesome.

Good video OEM. I like that drill, I may try that. I like the actions shots you've been feeding us lately.

Do you have a video camera or is it a phone and how do you set it up? A small tripod?

Good video OEM. I like that drill, I may try that. I like the actions shots you've been feeding us lately.

Do you have a video camera or is it a phone and how do you set it up? A small tripod?

The better ones Ive done I used a Kodak Play Sport video camera. It really does a good job for a simple handheld cam. I think I did one or two with my phone though. And I do have a little tripod for those action shots, works great once you get it set up right.

The better ones Ive done I used a Kodak Play Sport video camera. It really does a good job for a simple handheld cam. I think I did one or two with my phone though. And I do have a little tripod for those action shots, works great once you get it set up right.

I hope I get to make a video today.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

I hope I get to make a video today.

You always bring the video pain bro. Will you be in your birthday suit?

You always bring the video pain bro. Will you be in your birthday suit?

I thought about that but it could cause some relationship problems for Jake and I'm no home wrecker.

I'm just thinking that some Razr Hawkage would be sweet for the old bday.

I thought about that but it could cause some relationship problems for Jake and I'm no home wrecker.

I'm just thinking that some Razr Hawkage would be sweet for the old bday.

Happy Birfday to you! Have a new Razr Hawk! And its little bro the 3W!

really struggled with the tour black yesterday. Was playing a course for the first time and left myself above the hole too many times. These greens were fast and there wasn't a straight putt on the course. Ended up with 39 putts OUCH! It wasn't pretty. I had maybe 5 balls go right over the edges and had 2 or 3 lip out. I felt like I was making a good stroke and making good contact, but it was just one of those days where nothing went right on or around the greens.

Back