The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please don't bring women's soccer into this. I don't know if I can handle another arymeltdown.

Oh no...was that not just yesterday? Hopefully we are clear until the next greatest sporting event ever....it is this week right? :D

Oh no...was that not just yesterday? Hopefully we are clear until the next greatest sporting event ever....it is this week right? :D

Nope, Tiger cancelled his press conference.

Hopefully the US wins otherwise Team Parasite might be down a member.

duke_desperation2.jpg

156826futility%20(4).jpg

Nope, Tiger cancelled his press conference.

No way...still 27 members in that thread waiting for the annoucement. Any idea what the annoucement might be? :deadhorse::act-up:

Nice one UNCFAN!! Oh...and welcome to the WINNING team!

I'm a Paradisian through and through. Temper tantrums and ranch filled.

I just bought new balls anyway lol. Well old, new balls.

Exactly. Your teammate has insulted a THP Outing pioneer and you at the same time. Come to team Hackers while you still can, Yoccos. I'll send you a PM in a moment with instructions on adding the tag to your sig.

NO WAY. Jesus, you have to be hitting those 350.

Did you tell Yoccos about your clubs newest member?

Has anyone from UNC made it anywhere on the Pro Level? And don't say Jordan. He is way overrated.

Has anyone from UNC made it anywhere on the Pro Level? And don't say Jordan. He is way overrated.

He's not a real pro because he doesn't smoke cigars when he's playing basketball. :alien:

Get the hell out of here James Harden. We don't need to mix how @marcawesome UNC bball is in this thread. It might make hairy's head explode.

AD is a fairway finding machine? That's news to me....apparently, it's news to him as well. He said this a few days ago.

Is that what AD's been saying? If so, I must've missed it because I swore that's not what he said. But I miss a lot of things that pertain to things that aren't awesome. I'm not gonna worry about what y'all find or don't find. Not going to impact me one bit. I've got Hawk like focus on things that actually matter.

I'm really flattered that you guys take the time to read what I typed. Let's just say everyone's definitions are a bit different. That day I had only hit 4 of 7 fairways, but the other three were playable.

He'll get it worked out. New drivers sometimes take a little time.

Shh...let's not tell them that I went to the range the next day, adjusted the ball position just slightly...and problem solved.

Ready for some irony?

Spoiler
Mia Hamm :banana:

Reactions: TC

lmao. Larry Brown, Cunningham, Worthy all HOFers. How many does Duke have? lmao

Get the hell out of here James Harden. We don't need to mix how @marcawesome UNC bball is in this thread. It might make hairy's head explode.

I am amused by the James Harden reference. Of course you had to reference the guy with the best beard in the NBA!

Hey UNCfan6, I enjoy this video a little more. Oh yeah, enjoy your football team's probation that is coming soon too.

Seriously, a Dukie trash talking football??? Get a football stadium that holds more than an Alabama high school and you can add one more sentence on the subject.

I am amused by the James Harden reference. Of course you had to reference the guy with the best beard in the NBA!

Amused? Do you know where James Harden went to school?

Quit letting these out of touch paradisians steer the conversation to boring sports like soccer and basketball. Would you ingrates like to insult any other supporters of our annual outing that you somehow never can find a way to make it to?

Yeah but where are they now? Sitting on someones bench. When you come back with players who did something let me know. Typical Team Hackers.

lmao. Larry Brown, Cunningham, Worthy all HOFers. How many does Duke have? lmao

She the one who ripped her shirt off? Either way, doesn't change the fact Team Paradise is awesome.

Ready for some irony?

Spoiler
Mia Hamm :banana:

HA! I knew better than to trust you. I figured you weren't gonna come in spraying balls all over the place. What you two knuckleheads (charles barkley voice) do on the course is the least of our worries.

I'm really flattered that you guys take the time to read what I typed. Let's just say everyone's definitions are a bit different. That day I had only hit 4 of 7 fairways, but the other three were playable.

Shh...let's not tell them that I went to the range the next day, adjusted the ball position just slightly...and problem solved.

At least he is still playing, I think. Yeah we should leave UNC bball out, nothing to talk about anyway.

Btw did you check out my TMex swing TC?

Quit letting these out of touch paradisians steer the conversation to boring sports like soccer and basketball. Would you ingrates like to insult any other supporters of our annual outing that you somehow never can find a way to make it to?

C'mon now. You talk as if TH were 100% attendance as well.

Amused? Do you know where James Harden went to school?

Of course, Yoccos' country, ASU. Come on man, you know I follow college basketball as much as you do!

Mcook, well played with the Mia Hamm reference, I laughed. Then I remembered that you support Team Hackers, and stopped laughing.

Ummm...Davis Love III...come on people! This is a golf forum!

Of course, Yoccos' country, ASU. Come on man, you know I follow college basketball as much as you do!

Mcook, well played with the Mia Hamm reference, I laughed. Then I remembered that you support Team Hackers, and stopped laughing.

I will admit that I did not know it offhand but when I found it after some quick research I thought it was pretty damn funny. Glad it got a laugh out of you man!

But none of my teammates are dissing Chromax, Cleveland Classics, or Pukka now are they?

This year's outing: 5 Team Hackers guys, 6 Team Paradise guys. I'm sorry that I couldn't make it 7.

Hawk, do you think I was insulting Chromax? Please...I thought I was too sensitive about things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back