The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess the sun still stays up in South Dakota at 8:30 pm? Aren't most of the Parasite-ians East Coasters anyway? No "we're practicing" excuses. TH supporters have been running a muck all over this thread and if I were a Parasite-ian, I'd want to avoid this thread too. Keep it coming boys, they're starting to break.

Who's MIA? Probably the same amount from both teams. Your schtick is tired already. This event is about so much more than you and cookie trying to one up each other.

Who'a MIA - 98% of your supporters.

Wait? MC does not stand for Michael Cook? In that case, I am done...what am I doing here? Oh yeah - supporting WINNERS!

:bananadance:

Nice to see you deserters show up for a couple cracks at the folks really trying to support the MC. I've put up more in three days than half of your team combined.
You make it sound like every member of Team Hackers is in here setting the thread on fire on a daily basis. We've been in here since the beginning of this thread, you've been in here for the last 3 days and you sound like you expect the Nobel Peace Prize for keeping the world together for one more day. Nice work on the 3 days big boy, would you like a cookie or an ice cream cone for your efforts?

Glad to hear...a well placed smiley face never hurts! So, the question then becomes how many TP tag holders ditch you guys after the morning matches of day 1? If they ever posted in this thread we could keep track but we all know that will not happen.
I have a feeling that each and every member of Team Paradise will be there from start to finish fighting tooth and nail to bring home the Morgan Cup title.

Oh yeah, Jake's getting fired up. Throw the fuel Hawk.

I guess the sun still stays up in South Dakota at 8:30 pm? Aren't most of the Parasite-ians East Coasters anyway? No "we're practicing" excuses. TH supporters have been running a muck all over this thread and if I were a Parasite-ian, I'd want to avoid this thread too. Keep it coming boys, they're starting to break.
Eagle eyes don't need no stinkin' sunshine to practice.

You make it sound like every member of Team Hackers is in here setting the thread on fire on a daily basis. We've been in here since the beginning of this thread, you've been in here for the last 3 days and you sound like you expect the Nobel Peace Prize for keeping the world together for one more day. Nice work on the 3 days big boy, would you like a cookie or an ice cream cone for your efforts?

I have a feeling that each and every member of Team Paradise will be there from start to finish fighting tooth and nail to bring home the Morgan Cup title.

Deflecting the blame onto others must be a paradisian trait. I've been here from the beginning and you know it. Just making a point to let you know that your green shield supporters have disappeared as quickly as your confidence will in August.

Wait? MC does not stand for Michael Cook? In that case, I am done...what am I doing here? Oh yeah - supporting WINNERS!

Glad to hear you switched to Team Paradise!

I love reading this tread each and every day. Nothing like coming home from work, reading a few pages, then hitting the links.

would you like a cookie or an ice cream cone for your efforts?

Could I have one of each? No cone - like putting the ice cream on top of the cookie and eating it that way.

I agree that both teams will be fighting it out until the end. I hate blowouts while watching the PGA, etc - I truly do hope this comes down to the wire and we see who executes shots with EVERYTHING on the line.

Is it time for some personal attacks, team paradise? We've obviously struck a nerve. Maybe you should lash out with a little emotional outburst like you love to do. Maybe that will lessen the sting.

What exactly have you won?

Is it time for some personal attacks, team paradise? We've obviously struck a nerve. Maybe you should lash out with a little emotional outburst like you love to do. Maybe that will lessen the sting.
You can amuse yourself by thinking you struck a nerve all you want, I'm cool dude, just kicking back and laughing at how absolutely ridiculous most of your and TH's supporters posts really are.

Now you see what I've been dealing with for months. A little fun from us, a lot of red face and puckered bung holes from Parasite-ians = emotional outbursts.

That's going to have to change.
Not likely going to happen, I have absolutely no reason to get mad at anything in here. I had another "wow" moment today when thinking about the Morgan Cup and how fortunate I am to be playing in it. One of your goons could come light a bag of poop on fire on my porch and I wouldn't even be mad at this point.

Not likely going to happen, I have absolutely no reason to get mad at anything in here. I had another "wow" moment today when thinking about the Morgan Cup and how fortunate I am to be playing in it. One of your goons could come light a bag of poop on fire on my porch and I wouldn't even be mad at this point.

Who told you I was coming?

Nice to see you deserters show up for a couple cracks at the folks really trying to support the MC. I've put up more in three days than half of your team combined.

This makes me laugh coming from the self-appointed King Hack. I've been here since day 1.

Well, no kidding Jake. Isn't that typical Tuesday night fun in the Dakota's?

This makes me laugh coming from the self-appointed King Hack. I've been here since day 1.

True enough. I'm just having a little fun with you all, you know.

Well, no kidding Jake. Isn't that typical Tuesday night fun in the Dakota's?
It's either that or we could be like you mountain freaks and shave pictures into each other's back hair. I'll take the flaming poop instead, thank you very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back