Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
25% off at golfzoneonline.com on Thursday the 14th if you use promotional code: SAVE

Callaway Diablo Edge Drivers $99.99 @ rockbottomgolf

http://www.rockbottomgolf.com/callaway-golf-mrh-diablo-edge-driver.html

yhst-17159114447480_2166_3383729037

Darn you DD, those are some awesome deals again!!!

DD I think I am going to have to ask you to stop. You tempt me every single day! Just kidding thanks for doing this its really appreciated.

This thread needs to be renamed to: "DawgDaddy - Deals of the Day" ! The man works his butt off to bring smiles to THPer's. Good job buddy :clapp:

This thread needs to be renamed to: "DawgDaddy - Deals of the Day" ! The man works his butt off to bring smiles to THPer's. Good job buddy :clapp:

He works his butt off to make me broke!!!

Thanks for the code. I am on the fence about the Burner SF 2.0 3 wood but for $136 including tax, I may jump off the fence.

I just realized you might save a few more bucks at Austad's if you are ready to pull the trigger now. Code july72 gets you 15% off there too (its a 72 hour sale) and in most states you don't have to pay sales tax. Shipping is $6.99, which is cheaper than paying sales tax at Golfsmith. Pretty close, though.

I'm wondering what makes this a woman's bag? I actually like the black and white one.

"The Featherlite includes a fleece-lined valuables pocket and an umbrella containment system. "

:curl-lip:

Just kidding...

I truly have no idea. I think it looks pretty cool myself. It is sold-out however.

I'm wondering what makes this a woman's bag? I actually like the black and white one.

Couldn't be turn signals.

"The Featherlite includes a fleece-lined valuables pocket and an umbrella containment system. "

:curl-lip:

Just kidding...

I truly have no idea. I think it looks pretty cool myself. It is sold-out however.
Dangit!
Couldn't be turn signals.
So wrong! LOL

www.mrrebates.com

Simple, register an email, just like the bing cash back of late, and you get rebates mailed to you:

4% In the Hole Golf
6% Golfsmith
4% Rock Bottom Golf
3% The Golf Warehouse
6% Callaway and Callaway Pre-Owned

It has tons of other ones too:

3% Barneys (for the missus!)
6% Sports Authority
6% Under Armour

too many to name! :clapp:
Just remember to click through Mr. Rebates site and then shop as usual.

The only answer I have is that Ogio says it is a women's bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back