those are some sick looking shoes!! If I could swing the dough for that, I'd be all over em!

These are supposed to retail for $190 instead of $150 :disapointed: I guess the patent leather and herringbone tweed fabric is good enough for them to charge an extra $40.

the masters lunar controls originally said $190, but I got a refund from nike a few days later saying that they were really supposed to be $150. If they are the same as the rest of the lunars, I might pick some up...

Those are sweet! I am in the market of a new pair, might have just found them!

I love those! I really want them the more I see them.

Really likin the look of these new Nike shoes. Will definitely have to keep them in mind when I'm next in the market for a new pair

i got a feeling those will be in my trunk soon

I gave in to the pressure and bought these this morning. I love my masters Lunar's and have been craving a black pair of them so bad. These just pushed me over the edge. Cant wait for them to get here now!

I gave in to the pressure and bought these this morning. I love my masters Lunar's and have been craving a black pair of them so bad. These just pushed me over the edge. Cant wait for them to get here now!

Sweet!!! I had to resist...well my fiance told me no. LOL

Sweet!!! I had to resist...well my fiance told me no. LOL

haha my other half probably wont be too pleased, but she'll love the union jack on the heel!

Did you get them from Nikes website? wasn't sure if you can even buy them anywhere else.

Did you get them from Nikes website? wasn't sure if you can even buy them anywhere else.

yes I got them from the nike store online. I didnt see them anywhere else. Its free shipping on orders over $100 for nikestore.com members too.

not a bad looking shoe, but since i had discovered the asics i quit looking at nike.

checked the website today looks like my size is sold out! phew, saved myself $200 bucks by waiting till payday!

Nike shoes rock, those things are sexy.

Those look pretty sweet!!

So where do I volunteer to "test" these puppies out. :D

These look sick. I'm still wearing the TW8.5's, but as soon as I'm done with them, I might give these a look. I usually like to buy shoes a year or so after they come out.

Back